Gaming NewsE3 2019 - Bethesda - Chat and StreamPosted:

TheTechGame
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1148

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheTechGame For This Useful Post:

Nik (06-09-2019), KyloCrux (06-09-2019), Xbox (05-14-2019), Mikey (05-09-2019)
#2. Posted:
Gary
  • E3 2019
Reputation Power: 3366
Motto: It's me, Potion. Sophrosyne.
Bethesda already said that Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 are not making appearances. I don't see why they are having a conference. Maybe they'll show us Prey 2.
#3. Posted:
LivePD
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 2873
Motto: Motto: Motto:
Gary wroteBethesda already said that Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 are not making appearances. I don't see why they are having a conference. Maybe they'll show us Prey 2.

Lol I agree with you. With those game not even being shown whatsoever idk why they are even having a conference. From everything I've seen Elder Scrolls 6 release date is still a long way off, but that's really the only game I'm looking forward to see from Bethesda.
#4. Posted:
Petite
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 9577
Motto: Chaotic 360 User | Anime | Corona | Trap
I still love to see what Bethesda has in store, after 76 a lot of people lost respect for them but I still believe they can make great games.

They're one of my favorite publishers and I'm more of a fallout fan than an elder scrolls fan however I'd love to see more of TES guess what I'm saying is it's not a big deal and I think we have an opportunity to still see good games!
#5. Posted:
XSTREAMSHOOTER
  • Summer 2018
Reputation Power: 3
Better be worth it this year!
#6. Posted:
Nicky
  • Rigged Luck
Reputation Power: 3894
Petite wroteI still love to see what Bethesda has in store, after 76 a lot of people lost respect for them but I still believe they can make great games.

They're one of my favorite publishers and I'm more of a fallout fan than an elder scrolls fan however I'd love to see more of TES guess what I'm saying is it's not a big deal and I think we have an opportunity to still see good games!

Hopefully you are right, and they blow it away this year w reveals! I will be looking at some stuff they will be doing.
#7. Posted:
Maze
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 7628
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever. #BanC4
Bethesda is going to have a questionable E3, that's for sure. Very sad as well, because in the past I don't think I would have ever said that.

The only game we know about is Doom Eternal, they told us it will be released this year and was reveled in 2018 at E3. I expect not only a release date, but a solid amount of gameplay and more information we could ever ask for. Bethesda has to dominate with this launch, or else it will be another huge hit to them.

Lets hope we get some details on Fallout 76 as well, this would be a good time for them to talk about what happened and if they plan on doing more to get it right in the future. Besides that, I will be surprised with anything else they reveal, so lets get excited for what Bethesda will give us!
#8. Posted:
C4
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 5153
Motto: #BanMaze
Petite wroteI still love to see what Bethesda has in store, after 76 a lot of people lost respect for them but I still believe they can make great games.

With both Fallout 4 and 76 not being so great I feel like its going to be hard for them to impress anyone this year.
#9. Posted:
nick
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 11638
Motto: Touch me, taste me, tell me I'm not fading Tell me that I look just like a man
Last year Bethesda was a huge joke at E3 with the release of the worst Fallout game ever.

I really hope they can fix Fallout 76, or at least announce Elder Scrolls 6.

C'mon Bethesda, don't be trash this year..
#10. Posted:
Petite
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 9577
Motto: Chaotic 360 User | Anime | Corona | Trap
C4 wrote

With both Fallout 4 and 76 not being so great I feel like its going to be hard for them to impress anyone this year.
Fallout 4 redeemed its self a little bit but regardless they keep putting microtransactions on their games and no one asked for these I'll admit it's a little well a lot more disappointing than their past games but I just hope they have some redeeming features and 76 could be alright if they do dlc correctly.