#201. Posted:
Multitask
  • TTG Undisputed
Reputation Power: 137
Still undetected after the the major ban wave that took everyone out ?
#202. Posted:
IIVIIaster
Reputation Power: 1
Im not sure if he even offers the hacks anymore. I purchased the 3 month apex pack 4 days ago and as soon as I paid I stopped hearing from them. Anyone know whats going on with that?
#203. Posted:
IIVIIaster
Reputation Power: 1
Everything has been cleared up and I can vouch for gator. 100% legit!

Last edited by IIVIIaster ; edited 1 time in total
#204. Posted:
Admiralk
Reputation Power: 0
Same boat as IIVIIaster but without the contact. I do hope everything is going alright for Gator, and I hope to hear back from them. I've texted, emailed and DM'd gator. I'm patient but I do hope they're doing alright.
#205. Posted:
Admiralk
So! After 5 days of waiting, I finally got texted and emailed by gator! I was gifted 2 weeks extra as compensation, and instantly hooked up with the cheetohs this is my first time using one, and here's my break down....

The service:
They weren't kidding, the long verification process is indeed long, but staying patient and being polite is key. Trust me, it might take a bit but this is no scam!

The cheetoh:
AIMBOT IS AMAZING. There's so many options! From legit to snapping like a real hacker, this thing is scary! Took a bit to understand what each option was but it was super easy after i found out.

The install:
It wasn't really all that complicated at all. All I need to do is run the cheat, wait for the beep and go! Literally a click of a button.

Overall:
Yes, yes, and yes. It's been about 3 days now and I'm addicted to winning. It's so good. The install was clean, the discord is fun, and gator is a great person! Would I buy another??? YES.

But, as Gator always says...
"Buy Rust cheetoh"
Lol
#206. Posted:
Sniper26i
I've been using the Apex cheat for awhile now, its been nothing but stellar. No bans ( for me personally), easy to use, and overall great support. I've been 'cheating' in games for years with numerous different providers, from private, semi-private, public, more or less anything you could name. However, Gator has definitely been the absolute easiest and best product that I've used. I've been a lurker on TTG for a LONG time. From the old forum format where I would constantly look for Modern Warfare lobbies to now looking for newer, nicer PC cheats. I don't generally post, but felt the need to with Gator as it really has been so much better than a lot of other so called "providers."

Everything is exactly as advertised. So many times these cheat developers over advertise features that are there for flash to get people to look, but ultimately add nothing. This is just not like that. Everything you can see in the videos and read from these replies is legit. Is delivery sometimes slower than others "instant?" Absolutely. For a better, safer product, who actually cares? You don't see a single person complain about it once they receive the product and use it.

Recently I had a support issue as I my subscription lapsed and I wanted to see about re-upping and the way to go about. All I had to do was talk to Gator and it was taken care quickly and easily. No BS, no advertising, no trying to get more, nothing. Just here, do this, done. There ya go. I was scammed multiple times (thankfully not for very much) on multiple forums including this one. I was obviously skeptical as one should be, but to anyone reading this: This is the one you can trust. If you're looking for something worth paying the premium for, its this one.
#207. Posted:
Modezy
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 17
RIP - News/sid=20579/apex-legends-respa...ports.html

Will the price be lowered soon?
#208. Posted:
RepBandit
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 12259
Modezy wroteRIP - News/sid=20579/apex-legends-respa...ports.html

Will the price be lowered soon?

Gator has surpassed all other updates and has never seen a ban that i know of.
His price will probably never go down but up as a rarity to these other cheap cheats.
#209. Posted:
XBL-AB
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 197
Heard some stuff about it being detected or patched?
They (elitepvp) delisted gators cheat from the trusted sources. But i think it has to do with the long verification process.
#210. Posted:
Pandoralove
Hi all,

I didn't get any responses from Gator after payment and its been more than 50 hours as of now of radio silence. No email no sms no call.

EDIT:
So I've gotten my product. Now I'm trying it out! The delivery time is about 4 days yah. Now it is in verification process. So basically i tried to log in once but the first log in needs around 24 hours to be verified.
will update once i can play

UPDATE: Immediately after getting the product, I've tried to get it verified and then proceed to testing it. However, it is not functioning on my PC. Followed every instruction until the "success" text is shown(if u have the program u will know what i mean), but no menu is loading up. So I've checked the gator discord, apparently this problem occurs for a group of people, not just me. Contacted Gator for support but he hasn't replied since then.

So my advice to potential customer still holds, wait until I can actually play before you purchase. You may be the group of people who can't use the program at all.

PS: But on the very bright side, I got a free lifetime upgrade. Which means that whatever wait time is justified. Kinda! So one point to Gator for the generosity. But please make it work thanks.