#471. Posted:
T-Rob
Reputation Power: 0
How long does it typically take for money to hit Xbox one system and is it more in-depth involved as to why it's more expensive for the Xbox one than it is for PS4 and PC I paid the 100 dollars for the Xbox lowest money drop
#472. Posted:
BWA
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 121
Hi, I have a question. I have been directed to the website. I seen the prices. I am on PS4 and it says the lowest possible payment for service is $40.

I see on the post here it says "PS4 as low as $0.001"

What does that entail exactly?

Is there cheaper GTA 5 services that you offer aside from the lowest base plan of $40?
#473. Posted:
legacy1567
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 19
Bought the 100$ pc option and havent played it much due to being busy but just got an email saying ive been banned for 30 days and had my character reset
#474. Posted:
IIzBear
HUGE SCAM!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I made a purchase and have yet to be helped or contacted. Definitely dont recommend.
#475. Posted:
BWA
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 121
IIzBear wroteHUGE SCAM!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I made a purchase and have yet to be helped or contacted. Definitely dont recommend.

Bro TTG wouldnt have sticked this if it was a scam. And the man has a full blown site with specific information about his services. Relax. They do have 50 pages worth of posts just on this topic. Theyre probably a little busy.

Did you receive the services you paid for? If so, you were not scammed.

If you recieved the services and got banned, that is the risk you took. Regardless what he says he can prevent. The risk is automatically an obvious concern, and should be heavily thought about before following through.
#476. Posted:
T-Rob
I purchased the 100 dollar Xbox one package Saturday and haven't received any contact or anything either figured he was busy as well I sent him a message here as well with the order I'd and stuff
#477. Posted:
IIzBear
BWA wrote
IIzBear wroteHUGE SCAM!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I made a purchase and have yet to be helped or contacted. Definitely dont recommend.

Bro TTG wouldnt have sticked this if it was a scam. And the man has a full blown site with specific information about his services. Relax. They do have 50 pages worth of posts just on this topic. Theyre probably a little busy.

Did you receive the services you paid for? If so, you were not scammed.

If you recieved the services and got banned, that is the risk you took. Regardless what he says he can prevent. The risk is automatically an obvious concern, and should be heavily thought about before following through.

I paid for a services and have yet to get any reply, email, or text. I don't think that they would be a scam if TTG sticked them but their team is being very unprofessional and not helping me out in the slightest.
#478. Posted:
IIzBear
T-Rob wroteI purchased the 100 dollar Xbox one package Saturday and haven't received any contact or anything either figured he was busy as well I sent him a message here as well with the order I'd and stuff

Goodluck im still waiting too. Very unprofessional!
#479. Posted:
T-Rob
IIzBear wrote
T-Rob wroteI purchased the 100 dollar Xbox one package Saturday and haven't received any contact or anything either figured he was busy as well I sent him a message here as well with the order I'd and stuff

Goodluck im still waiting too. Very unprofessional!

Did you get a text message cause I did I texted it back but no luck there either lol always seems like when I find something that seems good always get stiffed
#480. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 47
I know how backed up Gator is with orders.

I can assure you guys that you have not been scammed, his response time may be a bit delayed but last I spoke with him he was getting caught up on orders.

Can't say anything further as I don't know the current state of his GTA services.