#461. Posted:
MustBeApex
Reputation Power: 0
just finished with my cash Injection service for ps4 with Hal. Must admit I was very skeptical at the start, not really expecting a positive outcome. After a conversation I was happy to give it all a go. Account was ready within the 24 hour limit. Everything so far seems fine, will keep this post updated if anything changes. Will be using this service again!
Thanks Hal
https://imgur.com/WR7d8u6
#462. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 20
Motto: GatorCheats.com to Order
Angel1976 wroteAwesome fast service.. Definitely will use again. These guys Rock!!
imgur.com/zPh7zDB

MustBeApex wrotejust finished with my cash Injection service for ps4 with Hal. Must admit I was very skeptical at the start, not really expecting a positive outcome. After a conversation I was happy to give it all a go. Account was ready within the 24 hour limit. Everything so far seems fine, will keep this post updated if anything changes. Will be using this service again!
Thanks Hal
https://imgur.com/WR7d8u6

Metrillex wroteWhen i ordered my package i was honestly really skeptical. it was during a time when gta v had gone through an update and they had to update their account recovery methods. i had to wait for about 2 weeks and i was starting to get scared that i might have been scammed, but Mr.Gator kept in touch with me the entire time and when they were able to get their methods working again he let me know and i was able to have my account modified within a few days. Great service and i will definitely use his services again. thanks again Gator you're the real MVP.

Heres proof: imgur.com/j17lqpE

MrFatBoy213 wroteAt first I was scared I would get scammed and would not get my account back. After a couple of days they had completed my order. Here is proof they added money onto my GTA Online account.
imgur.com/rywFOR8

Apayne007 wroteI have to say gator is official... When I tell you I was mad I mean I was mad. Not fully understanding these guys have Alot to take care of. If you're wondering and waiting thinking you just got scammed....stop and simply give these guys a little patience. Because they are real! Aye gator... Cam... Hal.... Thanks a ton.

AP...

Ryvrasil wroteOrder a few days and got the cash added to my account today and even added a ton of extra cash! Very easy and professional service highly recommended.

https://imgur.com/DzaC0pU

llcoolchance wroteEverything went smooth with my order, I had a couple questions but was able to get a response quickly for most of my questions. Would recommend the service.

Look at all that stinkin cash m8
imgur.com/iHsL3uo

kronos101 wroteOrdered a package for Social Account several days ago. Got communication soon after and was updated throughout the process. Very smooth process and service is good.
So far everything is working as planned and good to know that there is some sort of guarantee just in case.

Image below is the service provided (money boost)
m.imgur.com/HziCaYQ

Hope to do business again as it was a pleasant experience.

Thank you all for purchasing and reviewing for us here as requested! Not everyone takes the time out of their day to do a review when we ask for it, so I thank you all for taking that time.

#463. Posted:
xRascal_CG
This service is 100% legit. i simply placed my order and within a couple days. My GTA account a billionaire!!

10 out of 10, would recommend

[img] imgur.com/EiBv1D4[/img]
#464. Posted:
Jstarr24
I was a little skeptical at first when I ordered my GTA cash for PS4. I wasnt sure how it worked or anything. Luckily I was able to get quick feedback and response from Hal. The service did take longer than the 24hrs as stated on their website, but this was mostly my fault. [Wrong login info]

Overall I'm pleased with the ease and quickness of the service and will definitely recommend and re use GatorCheats in the future.

Thanks again!
J

imgur.com/ybShVTs
#465. Posted:
Reputation Power: 205
Jstarr24 wroteI was a little skeptical at first when I ordered my GTA cash for PS4. I wasnt sure how it worked or anything. Luckily I was able to get quick feedback and response from Hal. The service did take longer than the 24hrs as stated on their website, but this was mostly my fault. [Wrong login info]

Overall I'm pleased with the ease and quickness of the service and will definitely recommend and re use GatorCheats in the future.

Thanks again!
J

imgur.com/ybShVTs

I have a question not flaming or anything but are from another website or something? Cause if the order toke more than 24 hours, you would have it by tomorrow or tonight as you joined site literally today. Again not hating i have nothing but respect for gatorcheats.
#466. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 20
Motto: GatorCheats.com to Order
Ohgeesy wrote
Jstarr24 wroteI was a little skeptical at first when I ordered my GTA cash for PS4. I wasnt sure how it worked or anything. Luckily I was able to get quick feedback and response from Hal. The service did take longer than the 24hrs as stated on their website, but this was mostly my fault. [Wrong login info]

Thanks again!
J

imgur.com/ybShVTs

I have a question not flaming or anything but are from another website or something? Cause if the order toke more than 24 hours, you would have it by tomorrow or tonight as you joined site literally today. Again not hating i have nothing but respect for gatorcheats.

The reviews are from SEO mainly.

So people Google me or just terms related to my website like GTA V modded lobbies etc. They find my thread, buy without registering on TheTechGame, then when they are done we ask them to review and add a picture so they register and do it.

I don't pay TTG monthly to advertise what I sell to the users here. Well, I do, but it's mainly the powerful SEO that TTG has with Google searching.

With this website not allowing VPN users, watching device IDs, I'm not sure how I would fake it anyways.

Hope this answers your concern.
#467. Posted:
Reputation Power: 205
GatorCheats wrote
Ohgeesy wrote

Thanks again!
J

imgur.com/ybShVTs

The reviews are from SEO mainly.

So people Google me or just terms related to my website like GTA V modded lobbies etc. They find my thread, buy without registering on TheTechGame, then when they are done we ask them to review and add a picture so they register and do it.

I don't pay TTG monthly to advertise what I sell to the users here. Well, I do, but it's mainly the powerful SEO that TTG has with Google searching.

With this website not allowing VPN users, watching device IDs, I'm not sure how I would fake it anyways.

Hope this answers your concern.

I figured they could order on website i apologize my mistake, yeah i know i found you through se7 that's when i seen Pulse just up and left. You're right that's my mistake but you never know what people can do behind a monitor. Again I'm sorry, Good Luck with the rest of the services. You ever get fort or a bo4 menu hmu I'll pay for it even if it is private. Anyways have a great rest of you day & @Jstar my fault for thinking your a bot.
#468. Posted:
LilConer
  • Rising Star
Reputation Power: 30
I would like to mod my xbox one gta account is it possible ?
#469. Posted:
liljay685
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 15
I ordered a Ps4 account and I was wondering when i will receive it ? order id: 17837
#470. Posted:
T-Rob
How long does it typically take for money to hit Xbox one system and is it more in-depth involved as to why it's more expensive for the Xbox one than it is for PS4 and PC I paid the 100 dollars for the Xbox lowest money drop