Reputation Power: 0
Ohgeesy wrote
Angel1976 wroteSorry I will try and post link again

Just edit your post and just change the link

Ok it should work now!!
#453. Posted:
kronos101
Ordered a package for Social Account several days ago. Got communication soon after and was updated throughout the process. Very smooth process and service is good.
So far everything is working as planned and good to know that there is some sort of guarantee just in case.

Image below is the service provided (money boost)
m.imgur.com/HziCaYQ

Hope to do business again as it was a pleasant experience.
#454. Posted:
llcoolchance
Everything went smooth with my order, I had a couple questions but was able to get a response quickly for most of my questions. Would recommend the service.

Look at all that stinkin cash m8
imgur.com/iHsL3uo
#455. Posted:
Gotdaajuice12
I purchased an account and it has already been 3 days since i received email: willchris666 @ icloud.com been emailing and calling and still have not got a response! Am i getting it or not?
#456. Posted:
Ryvrasil
Order a few days and got the cash added to my account today and even added a ton of extra cash! Very easy and professional service highly recommended.

https://imgur.com/DzaC0pU
#457. Posted:
Apayne007
I have to say gator is official... When I tell you I was mad I mean I was mad. Not fully understanding these guys have Alot to take care of. If you're wondering and waiting thinking you just got scammed....stop and simply give these guys a little patience. Because they are real! Aye gator... Cam... Hal.... Thanks a ton.

AP...
#458. Posted:
zachary8833
Reputation Power: 2
zachary8833 wrote
GatorCheats wrote
zachary8833 wroteNot sure if it's just been my experience with gatorcheats or everyone's because I've seen people recieve their orders in the discord but I've been waiting for 4 months for a playstation account and I have reached out to all the points of contact on the gatorcheats website only to receive 3 emails back in 4 months and the last was asking to cancel my PayPal dispute. 5 days after cancelation and still no word. I sat through the support discord without a single responce, sent texts, discord PMS, multiple emails and even PM's through se7ensins and after 4 months I still dont have anything to show for the 260$ that it cost me just 3 emails. Pretty sure it's a legit service but hopefully everyone else's buying experience is vastly different from mine.

I know exactly who you are, and I'm very sorry about your experience.

One thing I will say though is that I did deliver your order with your dispute. I shipped you a USB with your order PDF and info on it. I do this because due to your dispute, that's the safest method of delivery. Uploading a picture of an outgoing email to PayPal isn't exactly going to work.

However, since you were so kind as to cancel it, I will also just send the exact same thing to your email. I hadn't noticed the case was closed. Thanks.

6 days later and no email also nothing in the mail nor is there anything in the process of being delivered to me. I'm assuming you have the wrong person

Just an update, it's been 4 and a half months now since I ordered my ps4 account and still no news on my order. Still no responce to my emails or DM's just complete silence. No option for a refund either after I cancelled the dispute like they had asked me to.
#459. Posted:
MrFatBoy213
At first I was scared I would get scammed and would not get my account back. After a couple of days they had completed my order. Here is proof they added money onto my GTA Online account.
imgur.com/rywFOR8
#460. Posted:
Metrillex
When i ordered my package i was honestly really skeptical. it was during a time when gta v had gone through an update and they had to update their account recovery methods. i had to wait for about 2 weeks and i was starting to get scared that i might have been scammed, but Mr.Gator kept in touch with me the entire time and when they were able to get their methods working again he let me know and i was able to have my account modified within a few days. Great service and i will definitely use his services again. thanks again Gator you're the real MVP.

Heres proof: imgur.com/j17lqpE