#171. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 20
Motto: GatorCheats.com to Order
smokemybrick wroteThis is the best cheat that I have ever received from Gator, I got the rainbow six siege cheat. The team that he works with are very helpful and kind and somewhat easy to reach. Many people are very eager and impatient with the team being able to reach back to them and all I would say is to wait, they have hundreds of customers and they have to help out a lot of people in a day so therefore you need to wait a little. As well as I can say the cheat is very well set up and is thoughtfully put together and everything on the menu works to its potential. I would recommend any service gator sells on his page and he offers reasonable prices for his services and helps out every single customer until they're satisfied, and all you need to do is to be patient. I would 100% buy any cheat on the site due to his amazing customer support. As well, there are many different ways to reach him including email, texts, calls, and even discord (for people who paid) and he provides many instructions for all the cheats.

Super glad you love R6S. Most of the Fortnite users who swapped over enjoy it a lot. Certainly my best cheat.
#172. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 48
R6S Review

Have been using the R6S cheat for the last few hours and it is awesome!

Perfect amount of features and simple for anyone to use!

Gator has taken a bunch of his time to make things right with the issues I was having and it is very much appreciated.

Do not hesitate to do business with him, sometimes responses may be a bit slow but bare with him!

D3skstool
#173. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Resident Elite
Just so everyone is aware, the BO4 cheat is still fine and everything, I just have R6S cheat users post reviews here as well since I don't have a R6S thread (and likely won't because the cheat is very limited spot wise).
#174. Posted:
Kevy
  • Powerhouse
Reputation Power: 76
R6S Review

I have been using the R6S cheat for a couple of hours yesterday and today, and I am quite surprised at the amount of features and options there is. It is really simple to use. Gator has helped me throughout every issue I had.

Response times may vary and sometimes are longer than what you would like them to be. But during that time go to bed or watch Netflix if it is even still a thing.

Overall great cheat!

GatorCheats for the win!
#175. Posted:
XXXTENTACTION
Reputation Power: 0
Plz check the damn discord or text messages
#176. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 48
Hit me back when you get a chance buddy!

Got some money to blow and trying to pick up a few things!

D3skstool
#177. Posted:
3CH
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 54
GatorCheats wrote
3CH wrote
XeKevy wrote
GatorCheats wrote
ImSwim wroteGuys, If im being honest I read a lot of bad reviews in this thread, but for some reason decided to say **** it and buy the cheats anyways. I am 100% not disappointed. This guy texted me within 1 hour, and talked to me the whole way through the process. He kept checking up with me to make sure that it was going well, and sure enough, it all went well. The cheats work great! I really feel like I got my moneys worth. This guy is definitely getting a lot of undeserved hate.

Appreciate it! Enjoy BO4.
Celly_ wroteI was one of the Fortnite users who had purchased from Gator. I was impressed with the cheat until Epic Games had rolled out an anti-cheat update and got the cheat removed. Gator was nice enough to go out of his way to offer all users a refund or switch me to a different cheat, and now I'm on R6S. Very nice, helpful, and mellow person to work with. I couldn't be more happy with the cheat I am on now. I would 100% recommend Gator's service to anyone looking for good, stable, undetected cheats. I've talked to multiple different users who've bought the BO4 cheat and have heard nothing but good reviews also. Great service!

Enjoy R6S!

so i asked you couple times to reset my machine thing for me to use the cheats when i wake up. yet cant use any cheats because you didnt reset the matching id thing. this is so complicated for nothing. that is why i wanted a refund and not other cheats.

its funny he thinks the 1 post vouchers are proving his product is legit, when if anything its just proving how desperate he is to make sure this whole thing doesn't fall apart around him.
Literally going through his threads on here dude has pages of accounts with 1 post and its only to vouch for him.
If you're telling me his "satisfied customers" come to TTG just to make accounts to vouch for him.... lol.

He sent me a friend request on TTG but at this point I'm past the point of even trying to make contact I'm just glad I never gave this dude my money.

I tried to add you so I could, for free, show you that I am legitimate. I also posted above why my vouchers are new to the website.

At this point it's clear to me you don't seek resolution, but rather just want to stay here and talk badly about me.

Usually when I get trashing posts, the posters are welcoming to the idea of me contacting them and resolving their fears about me, so I'm a little taken back but not at all surprised to find someone that was just here for the drama ride.

EDIT: It's made even more obvious at the fact that you had two real customers quote you and tell you that you were mistaken, but then you waited for the person who said something in agreement and liked his post to gratify yourself for being correct. Try looking at the full thread it's 99% positive.

Well, I have made it very clear to you I don't care about "drama" or "sales trashing".
I didn't want your hand out to keep me quiet and make me come here, vouch and act like everything is cool.
I have very high regard for my word.
I'm not 12. You flaming people because you paid for a badge and an advertisement on the forum is cool and all, but I'm not gonna sit here and take it. Your "real" customers have not been proven to ever be a real customer, the vouches here are made by 1 (one made 2 post, the 2nd post was directly quoting and replying to me... odd) post accounts almost every time, apart from the people that actually had the patience to deal with you during the 2 week process to get the $200+ product they paid for, or the people you give free cheats to and they come back and "vouch" because you ask them to... usually receiving said cheat BECAUSE their original purchase was patched or didn't work as advertised... and 90% of the time its just to flush out your negative post so people don't see them when they click on your thread. I'm not stupid. You charge people an exorbitant price, cant make basic contact over a multi-hundred dollar transaction, didn't even cover your ass enough to make sure you get C&D'd. Private hacks are all over the internet from private sellers that can at least make sure they're not putting their customers in danger. Your hacks are "safe" and you "don't get banned", yet you literally got C&D'd by Epic. Solid. And even AFTER that I still wanted to purchase the PUBG hacks, and I probably would've had you just been intentive enough to deal with me. I don't know if you just find the questions annoying because people spend their money anyways directly through your site and wish for the best, or maybe you just don't like people. But that is a part of customer service, dealing with people.

Also, to clarify I have never said your cheats were fraudulent, I am actually pretty confident they're real.
I'm just in the boat if you're going to act like your service is above everyone else's, it should show. Especially with your pricing structure. In my eyes, it doesn't. Couldn't even give you my money and feel comfortable about it which is the #1 thing a customer should never have a concern about when it comes to this business.

This is really the last thing I have to say on the matter. Good luck with your future sales.
#178. Posted:
FNuser
Reputation Power: 0
[/quote]
Super glad you love R6S. Most of the Fortnite users who swapped over enjoy it a lot. Certainly my best cheat.[/quote]

no one swapped willingly. You said too bad so sad if they didn't swap because majority wanted a refund which you refused got greedy posting about selling fortnite on forums and they caught you out. basically scammed everyone into "swapping to RS6" and claiming its a good deal because its worth more than fortnite.
#179. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Trusted Seller
Currently updating the BO4 cheat in accordance with the huge BO4 update released today. Will also push a crash fix for the few users effected by the last update.

Afterwards will be available in the BO4 Discord for support.
#180. Posted:
GatorCheats
  • Resident Elite
The Black Ops 4 mod menu has been updated for the BO4 game update today. Enjoy!