FortniteWho has hacked...Posted:

Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1831
Has anyone on TTG hacked fortnite, such as aimbot, speed hacks etc? Im very curious.
#2. Posted:
Streamah
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 3148
Motto: XBLS Streamah Stealth Owner - RGH Seller *Trusted Seller*
A good friend of mine did and he ended up getting sued by fortnite. I'd say it's not worth a lawsuit.
#3. Posted:
Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
Id like to join a hacker on fortnite on a dummy account to see it in action.
#4. Posted:
Streamah
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 3148
Motto: XBLS Streamah Stealth Owner - RGH Seller *Trusted Seller*
I do believe he is specifically getting sued for uploading videos of the hacks then uploading them to youtube. Epic striked his content and he fought the strike. Forcing epic to sue him.

I heard they are also quite expensive and a lot of hacks aren't even real. They are just phishing sites to steal your info/ break your computer.. as that was what happened to another friend of mine.
#5. Posted:
Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
Streamah wroteI do believe he is specifically getting sued for uploading videos of the hacks then uploading them to youtube. Epic striked his content and he fought the strike. Forcing epic to sue him.

I heard they are also quite expensive and a lot of hacks aren't even real. They are just phishing sites to steal your info/ break your computer.. as that was what happened to another friend of mine.

I am on Xbox tho
#6. Posted:
Crippy
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 806
Motto: No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...
I believe pulse had some stuff for fortnite at one point on his website even though its not advertised here
#7. Posted:
Exam
  • Blind Luck
Crippy wroteI believe pulse had some stuff for fortnite at one point on his website even though its not advertised here

I think I looked at his website but I dont think I seen anything about fortnite
#8. Posted:
Crippy
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 806
Motto: No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...
Exam wrote
Crippy wroteI believe pulse had some stuff for fortnite at one point on his website even though its not advertised here

I think I looked at his website but I dont think I seen anything about fortnite
They use to. It seems they may have been sued as well

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#9. Posted:
Couser
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 7480
Exam wrote
Streamah wroteI do believe he is specifically getting sued for uploading videos of the hacks then uploading them to youtube. Epic striked his content and he fought the strike. Forcing epic to sue him.

I am on Xbox tho

The closest you will get to a aimbot on Xbox is a Cronus max
#10. Posted:
Exam
  • Halloween!
Couser wrote
Exam wrote

I am on Xbox tho

The closest you will get to a aimbot on Xbox is a Cronus max

I wasnt looking to hack the game just wanted to lay a game with a hacker, with aimbot would like to see the hacks in action