Xbox OneRed Dead 2 installing on my Xbox and I've not bought it?Posted:

LPD
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 75
So I've just turned my Xbox on and Red Dead Redemption 2 is in my games library and downloading ? I've 100% not bought it as I've checked my game history and I have no other accounts on the Xbox? Have I just got extremely lucky or is it a glitch?
#2. Posted:
REPGOD
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 88
LPD wroteSo I've just turned my Xbox on and Red Dead Redemption 2 is in my games library and downloading ? I've 100% not bought it as I've checked my game history and I have no other accounts on the Xbox? Have I just got extremely lucky or is it a glitch?

Most likely a glitch like you said but when it gets done downloading try to start the game up and see if you can play it or not if you can you are a lucky son of a bitc*
#3. Posted:
XBL-AB
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 189
Could be previous gameshare buddy.
Even if the account is not there it still does it
#4. Posted:
Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1831
Yes it may be previous person you gameshared with , ive had a random game which has been installed on my Xbox and it was my friend installing the game on his xbox but it also installed on mine ??
#5. Posted:
JLM
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 386
Motto: Mission failed, We'll get Em Next time. #1 Irishman
I will tell you now, this same thing happened to me, Once you try to play the game it does not let you, you have to sign into the account that bought it
#6. Posted:
LPD
  • 2 Million
JLM wroteI will tell you now, this same thing happened to me, Once you try to play the game it does not let you, you have to sign into the account that bought it
Nope, im playing it right now! It must be an account the person i bought the xbox off has had on it previously lucky me
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
Same thing happened to be I haven't even bought the game lol and all of a sudden it's in my game library and I don't game share so this is weird but whatever lol
#8. Posted:
LPD
  • V5 Launch
tjcodyiz12 wroteSame thing happened to be I haven't even bought the game lol and all of a sudden it's in my game library and I don't game share so this is weird but whatever lol
ah well, I'm not going to sit here and complain about it
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
Same thing happened to be I haven't even bought the game lol and all of a sudden it's in my game library and I don't game share so this is weird but whatever lol
#10. Posted:
GrindingXp
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 71
Motto: HMU For B04 2xp
I wouldnt complain lol