Generalshouldnt this be fraud or no?Posted:

Reputation Power: 3
i was just on ebay and seen a listing of a gaming pc it has bids on it and i was interested in looking at it i check the item description and the sellers talks about how he built the pc and then after that states word for word " you are buying pictures. not the actual pc just pictures. these pictures are amazing quality the pictures are printed off my PC give these pc pictures a try" it has bids of over $200 on it
#2. Posted:
Maze
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 5178
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
Lmao, that is amazing.
Fraud?
then after that states word for word " you are buying pictures. not the actual pc just pictures.

He is just trying to catch stupid people. Sure it's a scumbag thing to do, but if someone is stupid enough to buy something without the description, I wouldn't feel terrible

Survival of the Fittest.
#3. Posted:
Columbia
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 792
Motto: Top 200 on GB XP* l 620K+ on Twitter l Shoe Botter l Hypebeast l ONLY DEAL ONSITE l 87% OF 2015, 2016 And 2017 Members Need Helmet
crying if someone buys that itll be funny watching them try to get their money back
#4. Posted:
Starify
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 803
Usually there is a 100% guaranteed policy with ebay, which I don't agree with at all in some circumstances, obviously, I do in this situation.

I was selling some music hardware one time though, and I included that it doesn't come with the software it does from the retailer in the title and description, yet the seller continued to say I scammed him because it didn't have the software and I was ordered to refund him. Rather sell on Amazon lol
#5. Posted:
Kisses
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 4086
what a guy lmao

who bids that much and dosent read the description
#6. Posted:
Geb
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 198
I've seen this happen when the xbox one came out as well. People shelled out hundreds of dollars for what they thought was an xbox one but it was just a picture of it lol
#7. Posted:
Axo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 3946
Motto: Rep is appreciated.
Not sure if it qualifies as fraud, but I believe you can open a case with Ebay if something like this happens.
#8. Posted:
Chat
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 6296
Motto: Chaotic360 Support & Seller | Matrix, Destruction & NiNJA User | If you need support feel free to message me ;)
people do the same thing with Fortnite accounts &other items, they have pictures of it and in the description which not alot of people read, states it's a raffle and that there's however much of a chance to win.
#9. Posted:
XeCookie_
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 3491
Motto: COD Verified Sticky, Chaotic 360 Beta Tester, NiNJA Lifetime User! PM me for order inquiries and Modding Support!
Not fraud just a really scummy thing to do I would further elaborate but the users above have done that already it's sad people do this type of thing though.
#10. Posted:
Taylor
  • Ultra Gifter
Reputation Power: 2617
Motto: :jammin:
It's not illegal.

Some dude did the same thing for the Supreme Pinball Machine.

Sold a printed piece of paper with a picture of it for $14k

Their fault for not reading item description