GeneralLicense suspension questionPosted:

  • Blind Luck
Status: Offline
Joined: Mar 14, 20135 Year Member
Posts: 295
Reputation Power: 5215
does anyone have an experience with having theyre license suspened? well I have and i have a question for you.

on may 8th 2018 i had my license suspended for 6 months for a 125 mph speeding ticket im curious on which day ill be able to get my license back and what the steps are for doing it?
#2. Posted:
Status: Offline
Joined: Feb 11, 20135 Year Member
Posts: 6,647
Reputation Power: 1198
If your license suspension is up, you're able to have it renewed anytime you want. Just head down to your shop where you had your car licensed and they'll get you a new drivers license right away. First, they'll give you a temporary license as they won't have the plastic card ready ASAP. you'll have that paper license for maybe a week until your new one comes in the mail. ( May different in states or countries )

Be sure to do all these before going there.

  • pay any outstanding fines.
  • complete any court processes/court-ordered programs needed to clear the suspension.
  • gather any documents that state that the suspension has been lifted (e.g., a Notice of Suspension letter, a medical letter, an affidavit).
#3. Posted:
  • Supporter
Status: Online
Joined: Nov 02, 20135 Year Member
Posts: 3,809
Reputation Power: 3220
my license was suspended for a drug charge for 6 months. it sucks man.

In order to get your license back you have to visit DMV and pay a reinstatement fee which can range from $45 - $300. They will let you know. If the court did not grant you restricted driving privileges then you will have retake the exams and pass them to have a new license re-issued.

If you visit your states DMV page you will see a page called 'Compliance Summary Request' and that will tell you everything including the day your suspension is up and how much your fees will be.

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Just dont be driving foolish next time m8 its not worth.
#4. Posted:
  • 1K Rainmaker
Status: Offline
Joined: Jul 11, 20117 Year Member
Posts: 1,892
Reputation Power: 400
If I can ask, what kind of car we're you driving
#5. Posted:
  • 1k News Comments
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 26, 20108 Year Member
Posts: 2,157
Reputation Power: 1026
Depends per state. You can start driving the same day the suspension ends or the next day i believe it depends. Just make sure you paid your restoration fee and your good to go.
#6. Posted:
  • WIP 5.1
Status: Offline
Joined: Nov 29, 20126 Year Member
Posts: 755
Reputation Power: 35
My license was suspended in 2016 in Oklahoma for a failure to appear on a court date that was never in session, despite saying I would not have to be in court that day. The steps in Oklahoma I took were:
Setting up a pay plan for the ticket, obviously lol
Setting a new date and finishing court
Having to attend driving classes, which just costed more money.

After I got the hold removed and the fines taken care of, it was as simple as going to the DMV and paying the $25 for a new license. Good luck, bud
#7. Posted:
  • Supporter
Status: Offline
Joined: Apr 26, 20126 Year Member
Posts: 673
Reputation Power: 4640
Motto: Hytale enthusiast
Depends on your state and it's legal process. Visiting your local DMV will be more advantages then this forum.
Users browsing this topic: None
Jump to: