BuyingLooking for rgh to buyPosted:

Jasperxlobbies
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 407
Motto: Shout out to Rodent_modz for a great RGH, Chxsenlobbies for keeping real & hosting, Unlimiterd lobbies when my rgh broke. USSR FOR INSPARTION to Bless the community, yall are the best. Just saying
I am looking for a rgh to buy got a little bit of extra money in my pocket at the moment. Please link to someone who sells them or has one for sale. Please and thank you
#2. Posted:
Jort
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 6115
Motto: -_Shoe_-
UK or US?
#3. Posted:
4321coolbunny
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 2174
Motto: Wizard is my bae
Have a look through any of the stickies in this forum and I'm sure you'll come find a console suited to your needs!
#4. Posted:
Jasperxlobbies
  • Blind Luck
Motto: Shout out to Rodent_modz for a great RGH, Chxsenlobbies for keeping real & hosting, Unlimiterd lobbies when my rgh broke. USSR FOR INSPARTION to Bless the community, yall are the best. Just saying
Jort wroteUK or US?

Us
#5. Posted:
Jasperxlobbies
  • Gold Member
Orca wroteHave a look through any of the stickies in this forum and I'm sure you'll come find a console suited to your needs!

Thank you and will do
#6. Posted:
Lease
  • Blind Gifter
Reputation Power: 2214
Motto: Trinity RGH | Need Help? Just Ask. :) | Gifts of Gold: 146
Enjoi_Xbox wrote
Jort wroteUK or US?

Us
rodent.
#7. Posted:
Jasperxlobbies
  • Shoutbox Hero
Orca wroteHave a look through any of the stickies in this forum and I'm sure you'll come find a console suited to your needs!

I found a guy am ordering tomorrow thank you
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
I have 3 rghs I don't use no more I would sell dem for under 100$ like 80$ I got proof
#9. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Ultimate Gifter
Reputation Power: 3469
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
Enjoi_Xbox wroteI am looking for a rgh to buy got a little bit of extra money in my pocket at the moment. Please link to someone who sells them or has one for sale. Please and thank you

I will give you the best deal right now also I have been trusted for 6 years almost 7 years here for the Tech Game
#10. Posted:
Narco
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 13
Motto: HMU If You Need Anything
Enjoi_Xbox wroteI am looking for a rgh to buy got a little bit of extra money in my pocket at the moment. Please link to someone who sells them or has one for sale. Please and thank you
I'm Selling my Falcon it's brand new for $70 and I Pay shipping check out my post on selling topic