Music6ix9ine Stoopid FT Bobby ShmurdaPosted:

TenaciousBleach
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

hardest song in the game name a better rapper than 6ix9ine to have walked this world ill wait
#2. Posted:
Dabz
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 5686
Motto: Known as Yo.
I could name around 20 off the top of my head lmao. He's dead I hate his music... and didn't he copy someone's song?
#3. Posted:
TenaciousBleach
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2
Dabz wroteI could name around 20 off the top of my head lmao. He's dead I hate his music... and didn't he copy someone's song?

no he didnt the person they tried to claim he stole from is literally in the song lmao also he will have a bigger legacy than pac n dre
#4. Posted:
Dabz
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 5686
Motto: Known as Yo.
TenaciousBleach wrote
Dabz wroteI could name around 20 off the top of my head lmao. He's dead I hate his music... and didn't he copy someone's song?

no he didnt the person they tried to claim he stole from is literally in the song lmao also he will have a bigger legacy than pac n dre

Bruh I swear he nicked a song from a old school rapper from nyc I seen it all over. And don't be silly pac and biggie are on another level to all these new school fake rappers
#5. Posted:
uwu
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 1035
You must be trolling... saying that 6ix9ine will leave a lasting legacy. I can bump his music but his music is well... STOOPID. There's no lyrical depth to it, the only good thing about his tracks are the beats and that's about it.

I wouldn't say he's the most garbage rapper out there at the moment (Trippie Redd is **** garbage, Lil Xan as well) but I really wouldn't name him the best rapper in this generation of rap.

Of course, I'll give him credit for reaching the Top 100 on the Billboards with every song he makes.