FitnessHOW EXERCISE CAN IMPROVE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!Posted:

Rizzo_
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 18
I did some research and made a video

Let me know what you think!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rizzo_ For This Useful Post:

JKS (10-04-2018), Mikey (09-17-2018), Wolf (09-11-2018)
#2. Posted:
Couser
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 7480
Great video bro
#3. Posted:
4321coolbunny
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 2174
Motto: Wizard is my bae
Have to admit since I've started exercising daily even just so light cardio work I've felt w lot better about myself not just physically but mentally.

Yeah I still have my bad days but I'm on a more positive mindset than what I was on before
#4. Posted:
Rizzo_
  • Athlete
Reputation Power: 18
Orca wroteHave to admit since I've started exercising daily even just so light cardio work I've felt w lot better about myself not just physically but mentally.

Yeah I still have my bad days but I'm on a more positive mindset than what I was on before

It's all about creating the positive habits bro I too still suffer from time to time but i'm trying to train myself to think positively even when bad things happen! Stay strong brother, you're not alone
#5. Posted:
4321coolbunny
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2174
Motto: Wizard is my bae
Rizzo_ wrote
Orca wroteHave to admit since I've started exercising daily even just so light cardio work I've felt w lot better about myself not just physically but mentally.

It's all about creating the positive habits bro I too still suffer from time to time but i'm trying to train myself to think positively even when bad things happen! Stay strong brother, you're not alone

Yeah man that's what I'm trying, I find now that I'm going the gym I'm giving myself goals to look at and keep my mind occupied which helps in my opinion, but will defo give you a follow and keep up to date with any advice you have on this. Thanks a lot
#6. Posted:
Couser
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 7480
Rizzo_ wrote

I think as soon as you start seeing the difference in yourself that's when you start to feel better