MW2MW2 Xbox One USB QuestionPosted:

Yet
Reputation Power: 28
Heyo, quick and simple post. i remember back then being able to modify my game save on MW2 with a USB.

Is that still possible with MW2 on the Xbox One? If so, how would i do it? Tried to google it, nothing.

thanks
#2. Posted:
TWISTEDSUPPLY
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 17
Not possible
#3. Posted:
Roly
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 123
Motto: Chaotic360 Seller & Support Staff | Message me if you're interested in buying Chaotic360.
It's the xbox one even if you could do it online through a USB, you would get console banned almost instantly.
#4. Posted:
Yet
TWISTEDSUPPLY wroteNot possible

How so?
#5. Posted:
Yet
Roly wroteIt's the xbox one even if you could do it online through a USB, you would get console banned almost instantly.

damn... i was really looking forward to some spec ops/campaign fun, rip
#6. Posted:
Yet
Roly wroteIt's the xbox one even if you could do it online through a USB, you would get console banned almost instantly.

by 'online' i don't plan to hack online, just campaign and spec ops by myself, still not possible?
#7. Posted:
Roly
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 123
Motto: Chaotic360 Seller & Support Staff | Message me if you're interested in buying Chaotic360.
Yet wrote

by 'online' i don't plan to hack online, just campaign and spec ops by myself, still not possible?

No man. It's not possible it used to be possible with other games but I'm guessing that tool got shutdown or something.
#8. Posted:
Mykhal
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 153
You cannot with the xbox one mainly because almost every save game they sync through the cloud instead of using what's on the hard drive if its not on the cloud it will give you some sort of error it will ask you if you want to use an older save which would be the one on the console but it doesn't work like the old days