ModdingSupport RGH $20 rewardPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
Hey I made an tiny mistake last night I put the kv number in the ninja server time as i was a litle drunk came up ninja updated restarted my console and i connected to xbox live (ofcourse dosent connect) if ANYONE can help me with this ill give you $20 PP. and ill pay for the new kv,ninja ect.

EDIT: NINJA is gone so I might need to reinstall it.

Many Thanks,

WV

Last edited by WestVirgina ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
Roly
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 123
Motto: Chaotic360 Seller & Support Staff | Message me if you're interested in buying Chaotic360.
What do you mean you put the KV number in the NiNJA server time? All you have to do is put the KV on the root of the HDD.
#3. Posted:
Roly wroteWhat do you mean you put the KV number in the NiNJA server time? All you have to do is put the KV on the root of the HDD.
yeah my kv was banned so i got a new one and where ninja asks for the token code so u can get server time thats where I put it. Now its not even showing the ninja menu
#4. Posted:
Roly
  • E3 2017
Motto: Chaotic360 Seller & Support Staff | Message me if you're interested in buying Chaotic360.
Re-download a new version of NiNJA and delete everything you have on your console that's related to NiNJA and then install the new files onto the Root and try again
#5. Posted:
Roly wroteRe-download a new version of NiNJA and delete everything you have on your console that's related to NiNJA and then install the new files onto the Root and try again
Can you help me with that as i have no clue on how to do it? ill give u the $20 reward.
#6. Posted:
Roly
  • Christmas!
Yeah sure bud! Send me a DM.
#7. Posted:
Roly
  • Gold Member
Fixed! All it took was a simple dash update.