PlayStation 4(Twitch on PS4)Posted:

Federation
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 175
Motto: *Jailbroken PS3 V2 Slim* (DEX) Ask on PM for my main account I also own a PS4 and XB1. Off-Topic forum and Shoutbox is where you'll find me! "Don't be a follower be a leader"
Hey there ladies and gentlemen it's ya boy Federation telling you that to come stop by my stream you don't have to follow I just like talking and gaming with people in general! My Twitch is: prophet_of_usa. I'm not streaming at the moment but I will be sometime today or tomorrow due to work, I work at a Pharmacy by the way. But anyways I stream shooters like COD, Destiny 2, RB6 Seige, Battlefront II, Halo, Battlefield, etc. It would be great if you could stop by and say hello when I'm live! I'm on the road to 50 followers, so far I have 20 followers I'm doing a giveaway at 50 followers I'll select 1 winner for my first 50 followers with your choice of an Xbox Gift Card or subscription card and or an PSN Gift Card or PSN PS+ card. It would mean a lot if you stop by my channel sometime, thank you!!
#2. Posted:
JKS
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 539
Motto: It's a hard life, picking stones and pulling teats, but sure as god's got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails
When do you usually stream? I would love to catch one if I have the chance.