Fortniteanyone know how to hack fortnite on PS4?Posted:

PostMalone
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 217
Before you call me a noob just read. So ive seen videos of people going into games and lagging everyone out which causes them to get the win. Ive seen them do other stuff like control the storm speed, control the bus, control when the game starts, etc... Anyone know how its dones? Ill leave the link to the video so you can see for yourself.

#2. Posted:
Crossfit
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 153
This is done by using a lag from your computer to lag everyone out of the game or force them to leave the game because it is frozen

Last edited by Crossfit ; edited 1 time in total
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
I can do this, $5 for 3 wins. ANd I can do other packages too.
#4. Posted:
PostMalone
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 217
Crossfit wroteThis is done by using a lag from your computer to lag everyone out of the game or force them to leave the game because it is frozen

how does that work? wouldnt that lag you out too?
#5. Posted:
Crossfit
  • V5 Launch
ScrutinyDubz wroteI can do this, $5 for 3 wins. ANd I can do other packages too.

prove it lol
#6. Posted:
Ok lol,

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Look at the vouch.
#7. Posted:
Crossfit
  • Gold Member
PostMalone wrote
Crossfit wroteThis is done by using a lag from your computer to lag everyone out of the game or force them to leave the game because it is frozen

how does that work? wouldnt that lag you out too?

No because I am pretty sure if I remember correctly, it's a specific tool that will lag the whole game. Not the old school DDOSing method where you send packets to one router. If you are host you're able to lag everyone to where they will leave the game.

Notice how when someone will be in the storm and then all of a sudden they're back out and the time is back to where it was? Because it's lag mid game.

Last edited by Crossfit ; edited 1 time in total
#8. Posted:
No because I am pretty sure if I remember correctly, it's a specific tool that will lag the whole game. Not the old school DDOSing method where you send packets to one router. If you are host you're able to lag everyone to where they will leave the game.

No this is not the way lol, try doing that and let me know how it goes haha
#9. Posted:
lbreadstickl
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 24
But why? What's the point? You get a win on ur stats, great..? Is there something I'm missing, like a challenge to win 10 games for vbucks or something?
#10. Posted:
Crossfit
  • E3 2017
ScrutinyDubz wrote

No this is not the way lol, try doing that and let me know how it goes haha

Then how is it? Because one of my buddies did it like this and it worked for him.