iPhoneTuTuApp Guide - Modded Apps for iOS!Posted:

Reputation Power: 134
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

After searching online for different hacks for mobile games for my iPhone, I stumbled across TuTuApp. A lot of people might know about TuTuApp, but I wanted to make a post to kind of explain TuTuApp and how to get it for those that do not know.

Currently, TuTuApp will work for both iOS and Android. Unfortunately, I only own an iPhone so I'm only making a guide based on how to get TuTuApp for iPhone. If someone is interested in making a guide for android, I'd be more than happy to add it to this post as well as linking your profile for credits.

Now, let's get down to business. Have you ever played Pokmon GO and wished you didn't have to walk across that busy highway, or just not leave your house in general? What about played PUBG and some noob mows you down while hiding behind a tree? Then you've come to the right place.

-------------------------------

Here are just a few things TuTuApp has to offer!

-YouTube++
Provides the option to save and download music/videos. Also let's you play music in the background.

-Pandora++
Unlimited Skips, No Ads, and the ability to download music by using the "like" button

-Spotify++
Gives you Spotify premium

-PUBG Mobile Hacks
No recoil, little to no bullet drop, removes trees and other textures that are more than 10 feet away. Allowing you to see people hiding behind some obstacles

-Pokmon GO Hacks
Teleport to any coordinates. Walk, Run, or Drive anywhere while using a joystick as control. Much much more!

-much more!

-------------------------------

Follow these simple instructions, and you'll have more mobile mods than you'd really need.

Step 1 - Downloading

Click here - [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
to download TuTuApp for iOS.

When you click to download, it will ask if you want to install and give you some directions on what to do next. You can follow those directions, or follow my step by step directions.

Step 2 - Trusting TuTuApp

In order for TuTuApp to run properly and to download apps, you must have a trusted profile for TuTuApp.

2A. Go to your Settings

2B. Go to General

2C. Go down to Device Management (Sometimes called Profiles)

2D. Select China Television Information Technology

2E. Click Trust and you are good to go!

Step 3 - Enjoy!

Enjoy surfing around TuTuApp and finding any kind of mods you need for the mobile games/apps that they provide. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks is appreciated but not necessary!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShaggySnacks For This Useful Post:

Maze (08-10-2018), Visualized (08-10-2018), Jimbo (08-10-2018), Mikey (08-10-2018)
#2. Posted:
Visualized
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 40
Very useful post
Thanks
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 134
Visualized wroteVery useful post
Thanks

Glad it helped!