Funnya guy who works at a game store told me this..Posted:

Reputation Power: 16
So i called this guys store and I asked if he can fix modded rgh xbox's, he said to bring it in and he will take a look at it..

so i'm in the store and he tries to hard reset it even though its bricked.. after i told the guy it was an rgh about 3 times he still was surprised and was telling me that is was modded and Microsoft bricked it even though I did unintentionally.

The RGH is a Trinity v2 and I bought it for $90 and it worked perfectly, had to set a few things up but thats how my dumbass bricked it, anyways, once i told him i bought it for $90 he said that thats insane and you could get one for $60.

I didn't say anything to this guy cause he didn't know what he was talking about and doesn't know what an rgh is, i should've just asked him that but this story wouldn't have been made.

Im going to ship it to Streamah to fix it, and before you ask, no, i didn't buy the rgh from anyone on ttg
#2. Posted:
coolbunny1234
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 1042
Motto: The Original Bunny
That's genuinely hilarious, what kind of shop did you take it to? Just a local computer repair shop or a third party games store? Regardless, I've never seen anything around my area willingly take in homebrew xbox's, let alone try and lie about what they are!
#3. Posted:
JOEYKMODS
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 221
Motto: Sewage man by day, Hacker by night.
Not sure why you would bring your console to a shop first without calling and haveing a conversation making sure he even knew what a RGH is.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 16
JOEYKMODS wroteNot sure why you would bring your console to a shop first without calling and haveing a conversation making sure he even knew what a RGH is.

i called him and asked if he can fix a MODDED RGH XBOX, said it twice in the call.. still told me to bring it in and forgot what i told him about 5 times lmao
#5. Posted:
JOEYKMODS
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 221
Motto: Sewage man by day, Hacker by night.
Airs wrote
JOEYKMODS wroteNot sure why you would bring your console to a shop first without calling and haveing a conversation making sure he even knew what a RGH is.

i called him and asked if he can fix a MODDED RGH XBOX, said it twice in the call.. still told me to bring it in and forgot what i told him about 5 times lmao

Lol what a joke wasiting your time like that man lol
#6. Posted:
Maze
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 821
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
That's pretty damn funny. You would expect him to listen to you at least once, but I'm sure he's the type of guy who is right about everything.
#7. Posted:
dah
  • Download King +
Reputation Power: 1631
Motto: I'm a Youtuber over 2K Subs. https://www.youtube.com/dahdahs
That's funny would love to see his face and how he managed *trying* to fix the console. I'd love to bring in my PS3 Jailbreak in GAME store or CEX and seeing the staff team *trying* to fix the solution.
#8. Posted:
maDz_Jr
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 140
Motto: I do it for the rep.
I was trying to explain to a Gamestop employee that you can take the case off the original 360 hard drive and slide it into the slim. He told me multiple times it wasn't going to work, I showed him a video, he still denied it and told me not to return it once I "destroyed it."

ps.. It worked
#9. Posted:
Ponti
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 363
Motto: coolbunny1234
Sounds like you're in my town, a bunch of idiots in there. I have an old jtag that's bricked I wouldn't mind fixing now that you bring it up, I kinda forgot about it.
#10. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3317
That's great the man was lost lol would of been amazing if you could of booted it up infront of him.