No
0.00% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 2

MusicHandgun - YG ft A$AP RockyPosted:

coolbunny1234
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 1119
Motto: The Original Bunny
YG just dropped another single off of his upcoming album, Stay Dangerous, which is slated for an August 3rd release. The album also includes previously released singles "Suu Whoop" and "Big Bank" and will include guest features from Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Quavo, Ty Dolla $ign, Mozzy, and YoungBoy Never Broke Again. Drop your comments below and let me know what you think!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coolbunny1234 For This Useful Post:

DeadLizard (08-19-2018), Loke (08-19-2018), Yamborghini (08-13-2018), JOEYKMODS (08-01-2018)
#2. Posted:
TTG_Hayden
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 732
Cool vid, the song is alright.

I heard this the other day and gave it a couple listens.

Wish YG still made bangers, I'm excited to see what his new album brings.
#3. Posted:
JOEYKMODS
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 229
Motto: Sewage man by day, Hacker by night.
coolbunny1234 wrote
YG just dropped another single off of his upcoming album, Stay Dangerous, which is slated for an August 3rd release. The album also includes previously released singles "Suu Whoop" and "Big Bank" and will include guest features from Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Quavo, Ty Dolla $ign, Mozzy, and YoungBoy Never Broke Again. Drop your comments below and let me know what you think!

I like his lyrics but tbh im just not feeling this one like his other ones I always spits fire but this one just isint that good
#4. Posted:
coolbunny1234
  • E3 2017
JOEYKMODS wrote
coolbunny1234 wrote

I like his lyrics but tbh im just not feeling this one like his other ones I always spits fire but this one just isint that good

You're not wrong I think YG has set up a pretty high bar for himself but regardless, I still think this bangs, and I can't wait for his new album to drop tomorrow!
#5. Posted:
Sox
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 332
didn't like it at first but it grew on me!

my gf still thinks its crap tho lol
#6. Posted:
coolbunny1234
  • 5K Undisputed
Sox wrotedidn't like it at first but it grew on me!

my gf still thinks its crap tho lol

Lmao unfortunately my man so does mine! YG has been one of my favorites over the past few years though ever since I heard My Krazy Life.