GeneralWhere can I buy bulk items?Posted:

Reputation Power: 156
Titles says it. I'm needing to buy Xbox's PlayStations and TVs in bulk and hopefully for a little discount. Where could I find this?
#2. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 302
Motto: If you need help p.m or post on my wall, +rep is always appreciated :)
So your doing the gaming van thing?

I would look at somewhere like BestBuy see if they would make a deal with you since they will have the stock
#3. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 9040
Motto: #7 POSTER | #1 TOP GIFTER | ATH BADGE HOLDER 14 MONTHS
Best Buy or Cosco
#4. Posted:
NastyGamingNation
  • Winter 2017
ItzSaxbyyy wroteSo your doing the gaming van thing?

I would look at somewhere like BestBuy see if they would make a deal with you since they will have the stock

Gaming trailer but yes. And I'll go heck there sometime this week
#5. Posted:
Maze
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 4621
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
I know a lot of stuff can be bought bulk on amazon. Consoles may be a different story though :/ what about used consoles from GameStop to save money??
#6. Posted:
DBA
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 19
Motto: :)
Maze wroteI know a lot of stuff can be bought bulk on amazon. Consoles may be a different story though :/ what about used consoles from GameStop to save money??

Add on to what Maze said, buy used consoles. There's no real point to spend hundreds on new when there going to get the same where and tear on them. And I imagine that maybe GameStop or whatever your local gaming store is, they can give you a deal if your buying a bulk amount of consoles.
#7. Posted:
RedWood
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 1498
Motto: For any graphics enquires, please PM Dil.
You ain't gonna get anywhere near a discount for buying 10 or so Xbox's lol, to get a discount you would need to be buying in the thousands.

Maybe look for someone that has a lot of Xbox's and ask for a small discount? I dunno.
#8. Posted:
Maze
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 4621
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
95th wrote
Maze wroteI know a lot of stuff can be bought bulk on amazon. Consoles may be a different story though :/ what about used consoles from GameStop to save money??

Add on to what Maze said, buy used consoles. There's no real point to spend hundreds on new when there going to get the same where and tear on them. And I imagine that maybe GameStop or whatever your local gaming store is, they can give you a deal if your buying a bulk amount of consoles.

Idk if they would give a discount, especially cause he's not buying a ton. But just with refurbs instead of out of the box consoles will save money regardless.
#9. Posted:
DBA
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 19
Motto: :)
Maze wrote
95th wrote

Idk if they would give a discount, especially cause he's not buying a ton. But just with refurbs instead of out of the box consoles will save money regardless.

Exactly no reason to buy new, just get consoles that run. And what are you going to do about cooling in the trailer? or is it one with a ac ?
#10. Posted:
NastyGamingNation
  • Winter 2017
95th wrote
Maze wrote
95th wrote

Exactly no reason to buy new, just get consoles that run. And what are you going to do about cooling in the trailer? or is it one with a ac ?

my dad is going to install 2 ac units in there and do most the wiring as he builds houses