RequestsAxios Arts - Graphic Shop (Retired Staff & Graphics King)Posted:

Axios
  • Retired Staff
Reputation Power: 4035
Motto: U.S. Army Veteran and Graphic Designer
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Hello everyone, due to popular request, I will begin to once again take requests for work, the various services and types of requests of which I will be fulfilling are all listed below. If you're interested in purchasing my services, please contact me via Private Messages. All purchases will be used to facilitate server costs, future upgrades, and expansion towards my endeavors of helping fellow veterans whom are facing hardships. Be sure to check out our vast [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] , and feel free to assist us in expanding it - I appreciate your interest, and look forward to doing business with you!

I am currently accepting, and fulfilling requests for:

• Profile Package (I will design a series of graphics for you to utilize here on TheTechGame).
  • Thumbnail Package (I will design four graphics for you to utilize as thumbnails).
  • Rebrand (I will rebrand your business, eSport team, etc).
  • Social Media Kit (I will create graphics for your social media pages).
  • Portrait (I will illustrate a portrait of you, or a loved one).
  • General Illustration (I will illustrate a picture specific to your requests).
  • Web Design (I will design an entire website specific to your requests).

If I do not have the item(s) of which you are looking for above, please private message me and I will discuss fulfillment.

Current list of prices are as follows, and are non-negotiable:

• Profile Package - $5.00
  • Thumbnail Package - $20.00
  • Rebrand - $65.00 (includes commercial rights, source files are available for an additional $10).
  • Social Media Kit - $15.00 (includes commercial rights, source files are available for an additional $5).
  • Portrait - $50.00
  • General Illustration - $70.00
  • Web Design - $120.00 (includes commercial rights, source files are available for an additional $20.00).

All payments must be made prior to the request(s) being fulfilled. Chargebacks will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Requests made through utilization of Discord will be disregarded and must be made through the use of the Private Messaging system here on TheTechGame.

Be sure to check out the Axios Arts website:

Last edited by Axios ; edited 1 time in total

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Axios For This Useful Post:

Kara (10-08-2018), Wizard (09-05-2018), Rui (08-26-2018), Petite (08-09-2018), 4321coolbunny (06-15-2018), XeCookie_ (06-02-2018), Mikey (06-01-2018), Streamah (06-01-2018), Mitochondria (05-24-2018), Junkrat (05-16-2018), RepBandit (05-14-2018), Luke (05-10-2018), --select_a_color-- (05-06-2018), Adam (05-06-2018), Manny24k (05-05-2018), Maze (05-03-2018), Squint (05-03-2018), maDz (05-03-2018), Zesri (05-03-2018)
#2. Posted:
Axios
  • Retired Staff
Be sure to check out the official Axios Arts Discord server for access to our Discord bots, art resources, and channels to facilitate discussion of various topics, including, but not limited to: Music, Art, Poetry, and Gaming. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

#3. Posted:
Maze
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 5290
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
I bought some TTG graphics from Axios.
He replied instantly after my first request and I had some amazing graphics done within an hour of our conversation and payment.

I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for graphics of any kind. Professional, Quick, and Trustworthy(as if that had to be said)

Thanks again Axios!
#4. Posted:
Squint
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 172
I bought Profile Package for TTG from Axios , very happy with the work he done for me. Keep up the great work , I highly recommended him.
#5. Posted:
Axios
  • Retired Staff
Hey everyone, I'm back and ready for requests! In addition to my Graphic Services, I'm now able to offer screen-printed and direct to garment t-shirts customized completely to your request, with no minimum requirements.

Please private message me with all inquiries and I will respond accordingly.
#6. Posted:
Axios
  • Retired Staff
Online and ready for any requests you may have, even if it's not on the list - feel free to PM me!
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 68
This man has created me a baner which i have seen and the logo is in the process,the banner is 3d without me asking which is undoubtedly top quality service as he as gone out of his way to please his customer,he asked i just donate which i just did so am awaiting veiw of both as he is now continuing,upon receipt i will leave feedback once i have retreived them,but am happy and feelafe with his services and communication so far ; )
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 68
*feel safe
#9. Posted:
Axios
  • Retired Staff
Been a bit under the weather and incredibly busy today, so I'll be taking a bit of a hiatus and pushing requests to tomorrow and the next day - I do apologize for this, but it's definitely much needed. Thanks guys.
#10. Posted:
-SQUAD-
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 553
Motto: F*** HC DOM LOBBYS SND ALL THE WAY
hi sir pm when u have time