AnimeCheck out my instagram editsPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
i used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

just search 27akame on instagram or click [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#2. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 262
Motto: i don't need a new life, just a better place to die
27akame wrotei used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

just search 27akame on instagram or click [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Hey, 27akame, I checked out your Insta, and watched a couple of your Akame ga Kill edits. I just re-watched that show for the second time recently and was like balling by the last ep lol.

Overall, I think they are well synced. The video quality looks to be pretty good. It reminded me of how much I like Akame ga Kill.

Do you have a YouTube? I would give you a sub. I just don't use insta.
#3. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 336
Motto: / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything / Road To 4oo rep /
Done a great job man not bad at all ,

And btw I followed you on insta
#4. Posted:
AR15
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 687
Motto: "What's it like having the fluids inside of your eyes boil? I'd imagine it might sting a little." ~Colonel Roy Mustang
TastyCereal wrote
27akame wrotei used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

Hey, 27akame, I checked out your Insta, and watched a couple of your Akame ga Kill edits. I just re-watched that show for the second time recently and was like balling by the last ep lol.

Overall, I think they are well synced. The video quality looks to be pretty good. It reminded me of how much I like Akame ga Kill.

Do you have a YouTube? I would give you a sub. I just don't use insta.

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

@OP I think your edits are pretty saucy. The music and color grading look really nice and fit the style. Keep it up