AnimeCheck out my instagram editsPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
i used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

just search 27akame on instagram or click [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 27akame For This Useful Post:

Boss (05-31-2018), Saki (05-31-2018)
#2. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1237
Motto: i put a bullet where i shoulda put a helmet
27akame wrotei used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

just search 27akame on instagram or click [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Hey, 27akame, I checked out your Insta, and watched a couple of your Akame ga Kill edits. I just re-watched that show for the second time recently and was like balling by the last ep lol.

Overall, I think they are well synced. The video quality looks to be pretty good. It reminded me of how much I like Akame ga Kill.

Do you have a YouTube? I would give you a sub. I just don't use insta.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 412
Done a great job man not bad at all ,

And btw I followed you on insta
#4. Posted:
AR15
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 690
TastyCereal wrote
27akame wrotei used to make anime edits back on vine but have since moved to instagram, please check out my account and give feedback on my edits and maybe drop a follow ;)

Hey, 27akame, I checked out your Insta, and watched a couple of your Akame ga Kill edits. I just re-watched that show for the second time recently and was like balling by the last ep lol.

Overall, I think they are well synced. The video quality looks to be pretty good. It reminded me of how much I like Akame ga Kill.

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

@OP I think your edits are pretty saucy. The music and color grading look really nice and fit the style. Keep it up
#5. Posted:
Saki
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 6465
Motto: Fanatical like a demon
Im gonna be brutally honest I expected more AgK edits from you 27Akame.

The ones I did see we're great though makes me want to watch it again for the 13th time.
#6. Posted:
FILA
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 215
Motto: It's better to be pissed off than pissed on
I never really got into anime. But those edits honestly are the dopest edits I've seen in a long time. Got my follow
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 687
Didn't mind a few of them, but not all of them were in my liking. Good work though.
#8. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 11933
Motto: #7 POSTER | #1 TOP GIFTER | ATH BADGE HOLDER 14 MONTHS
Awesome work you have done here mate, ill drop you a follow as well for your efforts.
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
TastyCereal wrote

i do have a youtube, its the same name as my instagram
#10. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 11933
Motto: #7 POSTER | #1 TOP GIFTER | ATH BADGE HOLDER 14 MONTHS
Awesome work mate, dropped you a follower for you as well.