BuyingAdvice on a MacBook?Posted:

Reputation Power: 19
So someone I know is selling their MacBook it's a 2009 model and is in good condition, the specs are 4gb ram with 256mb graphics card, and 13 inch screen, processor is a 2.26 ghz intel core 2 duo, but my question is, am I getting it for a good price? They are selling it for $125.
Oh and would this work for me to record music on? Like logic and stuff? Thanks !!!
#2. Posted:
BLVD
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 118
Motto: "Don't talk about bad shit, bad shit don't happen"
That doesn't sound to bad, if they are saying 125 just talk them down to 100 if you can. If not that still seems like a good deal if nothing is wrong with the computer

#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 19
BLVD wrote
That doesn't sound to bad, if they are saying 125 just talk them down to 100 if you can. If not that still seems like a good deal if nothing is wrong with the computer

. Okay, what do you think about logic and other music software on it? Just to record vocals, nothing to crazy.
#4. Posted:
AR15
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 680
Motto: "What's it like having the fluids inside of your eyes boil? I'd imagine it might sting a little." ~Colonel Roy Mustang
-Blue wrote
BLVD wrote

. Okay, what do you think about logic and other music software on it? Just to record vocals, nothing to crazy.

For $125 you can't get a better deal on a laptop. Especially on a Macbook. However, the specs are super out of date, so don't expect to run games, or have lots of programs open.

As for audio editing software, I can't imagine it would be that taxing on the system to record audio. Do you have a specific software in mind?