AdviceNeed some advice! (PC FANS)Posted:

DragonBall-Z
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 62
I am in need of better case fans for my NZXT H440 build.

I fear one is faulty and I'm troubleshooting to see which.

Any recommendations for brands and/or models would be awesome!

*RGB welcome, but not a must.
#2. Posted:
  • PC Master Race
Reputation Power: 1160
Anything from Be Quiet!. SilentWings 3 would be my choice, but am currently running Pure Wings 2 which are also great.
#3. Posted:
Adam
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1407
Motto: "Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. "Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment."
I've had good experience's from Noctua fans too.

I currently have 4 of the redux fans which are smaller but more quiet than the Scythe Gentle Typhoons which I have in the front and top of my case.
#4. Posted:
AR15
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 680
Motto: "What's it like having the fluids inside of your eyes boil? I'd imagine it might sting a little." ~Colonel Roy Mustang
DragonBall-Z wroteI am in need of better case fans for my NZXT H440 build.

I fear one is faulty and I'm troubleshooting to see which.

Any recommendations for brands and/or models would be awesome!

*RGB welcome, but not a must.

I have a couple of these bad boys in my H440 and they are amazing. Never had any issues out of them.
link to fans

In my last case I used these they are ugly but, god damn are they quiet. And they do work.
link to fans
#5. Posted:
  • Ninja
AR15 wroteI have a couple of these bad boys in my H440 and they are amazing. Never had any issues out of them.
link to fans

Trash. I used a couple of these before I had my X61 and they were loud af. I didn't even give them away, I just binned them. Replacing them with Be Quiet! fans is probably the 2nd best thing I did for my system, after adding an SSD.
#6. Posted:
AR15
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 680
Motto: "What's it like having the fluids inside of your eyes boil? I'd imagine it might sting a little." ~Colonel Roy Mustang
13 wrote
AR15 wroteI have a couple of these bad boys in my H440 and they are amazing. Never had any issues out of them.
link to fans

Trash. I used a couple of these before I had my X61 and they were loud af. I didn't even give them away, I just binned them. Replacing them with Be Quiet! fans is probably the 2nd best thing I did for my system, after adding an SSD.

That is weird. I do have my fans on a really un-aggressive curve though to be fair on my h100i and they really aren't loud at all. I have heard good things about Be Quiet! fans though, are they really that great?
#7. Posted:
  • Ninja
AR15 wroteThat is weird. I do have my fans on a really un-aggressive curve though to be fair on my h100i and they really aren't loud at all. I have heard good things about Be Quiet! fans though, are they really that great?

I tried multiple fan curves with mine and no matter what, they'd get uncomfortably loud for me. Switching to Pure Wings 2 was a night and day difference.