AnimeWhat Spring 2018 Anime Are You Most Excited ForPosted:

TastyCereal
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 212
Motto: you hate your pulse because it thinks you're still alive
With the Spring 2018 season upon us, I am getting pretty excited for some new anime. So I am wondering what you guys are most hyped for?

I am definitely the most excited for My Hero Academia season 3.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TastyCereal For This Useful Post:

Xyloph (04-11-2018), Mediocre (04-04-2018)
#2. Posted:
Mortar
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 3921
After having a look through the lineup for the Spring season, honestly there doesn't seem to be much that looks especially good, for the most part it is just new seasons for already aired series such as My Hero, Food Wars ect that have my interest; something I noticed with last season. Out of the "fresh" series, I would say that I am most interested in Caligula.
#3. Posted:
Vial
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 658
My hero Academia S3 and Steins;Gate 0
#4. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Christmas!
Mortar wroteAfter having a look through the lineup for the Spring season, honestly there doesn't seem to be much that looks especially good, for the most part it is just new seasons for already aired series such as My Hero, Food Wars ect that have my interest; something I noticed with last season. Out of the "fresh" series, I would say that I am most interested in Caligula.

That is true; there aren't any super crazy looking "fresh" series. I just looked up more on Caligula, and I think it's definitely worth checking out, thanks!
#5. Posted:
Xyloph
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 29
TastyCereal wroteWith the Spring 2018 season upon us, I am getting pretty excited for some new anime. So I am wondering what you guys are most hyped for?

I am definitely the most excited for My Hero Academia season 3.
I gave My Hero a try but I couldn't really get into it. A lot of my friends watch it too.. I think I'll just give it another go. Caligula? Seems it could hold some weight to it. I'll give it a go. I'd like to see more posts on here.. I need to expand my list of what to watch..
#6. Posted:
Saki
  • PC Master Race
Reputation Power: 2664
Motto: ran up with some hope, then he ran off as a ghost
Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 and Darling in the FranXX are the only two I'm gonna watch more than likely.

Looks like a disappointment yet again
#7. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Saki wroteTokyo Ghoul Season 3 and Darling in the FranXX are the only two I'm gonna watch more than likely.

Those are two good ones. Definitely Darling in the FranXX. Are you gonna check out MHA at all?
#8. Posted:
Saki
  • PC Master Race
Reputation Power: 2664
Motto: ran up with some hope, then he ran off as a ghost
TastyCereal wrote
Saki wroteTokyo Ghoul Season 3 and Darling in the FranXX are the only two I'm gonna watch more than likely.

Those are two good ones. Definitely Darling in the FranXX. Are you gonna check out MHA at all?

I watched the first couple eps of MHA and couldnt get into it. Art style kinda turns me off but maybe ill give it another shot.
#9. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • 1K Rainmaker
Saki wrote
TastyCereal wrote

I watched the first couple eps of MHA and couldnt get into it. Art style kinda turns me off but maybe ill give it another shot.

I know exactly what you mean about the art style. I felt like that too, still getting used to it I guess.