GeneralWhere my Golfers at?Posted:

• Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 148
Motto: The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude
Well since golf is not a topic what so ever. I am just curious if I am the only one that enjoys watching and especially enjoys playing it on here? I think i might the the lone wolf here. Just wanting to see yalls opinions or thoughts about it
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 566
I used to like golf when I was younger as my dad helped run a golf course we were there quite a lot. Haven't really played it properly in a long time, although I do go out to the driving range with my mates sometimes. That's about the only golf I do, only good at smashing them. Not good at putting or any accuracy when it comes to that
#3. Posted:
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 0
Motto: Success is the only option
Top Golf is coming to my city of Louisville i night have to train there so i can get a round of 18 in.
Golf is 100 times better when you have a golf cart to drive.
#4. Posted:
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1
Motto: Long time lurker, first time poster
Golf is fun to play, but terrible to watch unless the TIGER is on the prowl. Lol

No but seriously, I'd watch golf but they have to speed it up. I suck and its still fun to play so I know the sport can be entertaining.