ModdingI got some Rgh questions!Posted:

Empan
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 3
In planning to mod my trinity, and im wondering what is the best chip right now? And im also wondering what led lights is used to mod the rf board??
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
You could google "Trinity RGH Chip" but maby this'll be some help.

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#3. Posted:
Exentric
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 20
My personal trinity is still running a coolrunner, but an ace v3 probably is your best bet. Good luck
#4. Posted:
JTHM
  • Summer Giveaway
Reputation Power: 328
Motto: Create your own waves instead of riding them | Thanks MrMW2 for the gold
Ace V3 are perfect for slims IMO. CRs can be used, but I prefer the Ace.
#5. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 2729
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
Empan wroteIn planning to mod my trinity, and im wondering what is the best chip right now? And im also wondering what led lights is used to mod the rf board??

Use a Coolrunner rev C. Reason being you can get the same boot times as a ACEV3. And since it's your first time doing one you will learn a lot from using one. And not just following someone's tutorial. This will help you understand more what is going on and any issues you may have will be easy for you to diagnosis.
#6. Posted:
JTHM
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 328
Motto: Create your own waves instead of riding them | Thanks MrMW2 for the gold
Rodent_Modz wrote
Empan wroteIn planning to mod my trinity, and im wondering what is the best chip right now? And im also wondering what led lights is used to mod the rf board??

Use a Coolrunner rev C. Reason being you can get the same boot times as a ACEV3. And since it's your first time doing one you will learn a lot from using one. And not just following someone's tutorial. This will help you understand more what is going on and any issues you may have will be easy for you to diagnosis.

Well spoken. I just installed a CR in a Trinity and it boots faster than a few of my Ace V3s haha
#7. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 2729
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
JTHM wrote
Rodent_Modz wrote

Well spoken. I just installed a CR in a Trinity and it boots faster than a few of my Ace V3s haha

Why I am good at what I do!