XboxNeed an explanation for exploited gamertags.Posted:

Reputation Power: 695
What are they? How do they look on Xbox? I've read the term around quite a bit and have no idea what it means. I've tried searching on Google to get an explanation of what they are but haven't really found a concrete definition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Miserable ; edited 1 time in total

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Miserable For This Useful Post:

Mooneye (03-05-2018)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 17
Ancestor wroteWhat are they? How do they look on Xbox? I've read the term around quite a bit and have no idea what it means. I've tried searching on Google to get an explanation of what they are but haven't really found a concrete definition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Describe it more.

Like RGH/JTAG?
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 695
YuichiroHyakuya wrote
Ancestor wroteWhat are they? How do they look on Xbox? I've read the term around quite a bit and have no idea what it means. I've tried searching on Google to get an explanation of what they are but haven't really found a concrete definition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Describe it more.

Like RGH/JTAG?

I apologize, I mean exploited GAMERTAGS. That's definitely my fault.
#4. Posted:
Ancestor wrote
YuichiroHyakuya wrote

Describe it more.

Like RGH/JTAG?

Apparently your able to claim spaced versions of gamertags if you use the Xbox Android app.
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 61
YuichiroHyakuya wrote
Ancestor wrote
YuichiroHyakuya wrote

Describe it more.

Like RGH/JTAG?

Apparently your able to claim spaced versions of gamertags if you use the Xbox Android app.

Yea just looked it up, You can just put spaces in your name now and get some cool gamertags.
#6. Posted:
TorProject wrote
YuichiroHyakuya wrote
Ancestor wrote
YuichiroHyakuya wrote

Describe it more.

Like RGH/JTAG?

Yea just looked it up, You can just put spaces in your name now and get some cool gamertags.

They also get reset fast according to Reddit, and etc.
#7. Posted:
WW2
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 22
I have a Gamertag with a space in it. I changed my gamertag maybe 2 years or so ago.
#8. Posted:
Refusal
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 35
Motto: E pluribus unum
The Exploit gamertag glitch allowed you to claim gamertags, that didn't exist, but you couldn't claim because an alternate version of the tag existed.

For example if the tag: K I L L, existed, the glitch would allow you to claim "Kill" and the same thing vice versa

So if the Tag "Kill" existed, you would be able to claim "K I L L"

Exploit gamertag are not Swappable, and run a risk of getting reset.
#9. Posted:
CyberPunk
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 82
So Gamertags with a space are exploited? ive had a single space in mine for donkeys and never had trouble?
#10. Posted:
Tinder
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 88
I've got a feeling all exploit tags will be reset Next GT reset