ConspiracyRe-Occurring DreamsPosted:

Mooneye
  • Video Master
Reputation Power: 784
So first let me start off by saying I get scared.

I have these dreams, happened to me about 5x now and I don't like it.

So I basically have these dreams where I drown and can actually feel it like it's happening in real life.

I hate it and wonder if anyone else gets these, maybe not the same thing but yeah the same point.

Also would like some help as well if anyone here could do that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mooneye For This Useful Post:

Ninja (02-15-2018), Mikey (02-14-2018)
#2. Posted:
AD4M
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 126
Motto: PC Support Dude
I get similar dreams maybes once every year, it's very strange I can't describe it all and it feels like I'm falling or getting dragged around lmao

Put your phone down on a night, let you brain settle it'll be good. You'll soon forget about it
#3. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 3438
Motto: Discord https://discord.gg/tTcFUmy https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz https://twitter.com/MikeysGainz https://www.twitch.tv/showtimemikey
Ive had a dream 3x in a row where i was falling of a skyscraper, the first two dreams i woke up and shit myself before i landed on the ground, and the last one i died. But hey just remember its only a dream and end of day we wake up to enjoy our lives. But yeah mate its happened to me you not the only one best thing to do is not think about that dream before you go to bed and maybe that will help, because for me i always was like "oh god im gonna fall again" so try think of something else before you go sleep.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 695
Those are vivid dreams. They can be caused by many things, such as abnormal sleep patterns, stress, mental illness (I hope it's not this), or even your diet. If you're having these frequently, it's recommended for you to see a doctor to make sure it isn't health-related.
#5. Posted:
Mooneye
  • Video Master
Ancestor wroteThose are vivid dreams. They can be caused by many things, such as abnormal sleep patterns, stress, mental illness (I hope it's not this), or even your diet. If you're having these frequently, it's recommended for you to see a doctor to make sure it isn't health-related.

My Sleep Patterns are so messed. I stay up all night sometimes and sleep all day and switch non-stop
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 695
Biwwy wroteMy Sleep Patterns are so messed. I stay up all night sometimes and sleep all day and switch non-stop

That's probably the cause of why your dreams feel so vivid and terrifying. Lack of sleep and/or unusual sleep patterns can create dreams that feel more like hallucinations, you'll feel yourself in the dream and know you're in the dream but you can't do anything to control what's happening around you in the dream. If anything, I'd suggest trying to create a sleep schedule and see if the dreams die down slowly, the vivid dreams could continue to get worse and more frequent.
#7. Posted:
Owen
  • 1000 Thanks
Reputation Power: 1332
Motto: Reptrains for days Fammo
I get the same sort of dreams

Mine are like I'm falling off a building but only happens when I sleep on my sofa?
#8. Posted:
Mooneye
  • Video Master
Ancestor wrote
Biwwy wroteMy Sleep Patterns are so messed. I stay up all night sometimes and sleep all day and switch non-stop

That's probably the cause of why your dreams feel so vivid and terrifying. Lack of sleep and/or unusual sleep patterns can create dreams that feel more like hallucinations, you'll feel yourself in the dream and know you're in the dream but you can't do anything to control what's happening around you in the dream. If anything, I'd suggest trying to create a sleep schedule and see if the dreams die down slowly, the vivid dreams could continue to get worse and more frequent.

It's worse enough already lol but thank you.

I'll try and figure something out and see if it helps!
#9. Posted:
Famous
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 3335
Motto: Chaotic 360 Admin/Seller Drink Famous * Play Famous * Be Famous *
I think we dream for a reason. I personally think dreams tell us something. That's just me.
#10. Posted:
Mooneye
  • Video Master
Famous wroteI think we dream for a reason. I personally think dreams tell us something. That's just me.

Don't tell me I'm going to drown or something.