GeneralGifs less than 100.00kb?Posted:

Reputation Power: 0
Is it possible to find gifs less than 100.00kb? I can't seem to find find one.. :/
Sorry if its the wrong forum to post this in.
#2. Posted:
Timezone
  • Download Master
Reputation Power: 426
Motto: Next Goal: Tutorial Master
I find on this site that i just upload any old gif some times and it works.

Just try searching on Google.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1291
It's definitely possible, but it's sometimes hard to find one that you like that's under 100kb. With that being said, I'd suggest finding one that you like (regardless of file size, but still realistic) and try resizing and reducing their frame count and quality until you're able to get it under 100kb.

Also, you're always welcome to private message me with an image that you need help resizing/optimizing.
#4. Posted:
Mortar
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 3724
What sort of .gif are you looking for, and are you wanting to use it as an avatar on here? Feel free to let me know and I will lend a hand in finding one.

if you find yourself a .gif that surpasses 100kb in file size, then feel free to PM me with it and I will reduce the size to under 100kb.
#5. Posted:
Mortar wroteWhat sort of .gif are you looking for, and are you wanting to use it as an avatar on here? Feel free to let me know and I will lend a hand in finding one.

if you find yourself a .gif that surpasses 100kb in file size, then feel free to PM me with it and I will reduce the size to under 100kb.

I want to use one for on here, an abstract gif
#6. Posted:
Mediocre wroteIt's definitely possible, but it's sometimes hard to find one that you like that's under 100kb. With that being said, I'd suggest finding one that you like (regardless of file size, but still realistic) and try resizing and reducing their frame count and quality until you're able to get it under 100kb.

Also, you're always welcome to private message me with an image that you need help resizing/optimizing.

Alright, thanks!!
#7. Posted:
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 229
Motto: Boobs