FalloutFavorite Fallout 4 Mods (PC)Posted:

PC
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 121
Motto: I think it's fair to say that personal Computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.
Im starting a new modded playthrough and would love to add some new mods that i have not yet used.

What are you guys favorite mods for Fallout 4?
#2. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 654
Modern firearms and sim settlements are my must have mods when starting a new run.
#3. Posted:
PC
  • Gold Gifter
Motto: I think it's fair to say that personal Computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.
KyloCrux wroteModern firearms and sim settlements are my must have mods when starting a new run.

Can you send me a link of the modern firearms you use?
And ive seen sim settlements around on nexus just never tried it out. What does it do?
#4. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • 2 Million
Me wrote
KyloCrux wroteModern firearms and sim settlements are my must have mods when starting a new run.

And ive seen sim settlements around on nexus just never tried it out. What does it do?

I use them both off of nexus. Sim settlements making settlement managing and building 10x easier.
#5. Posted:
PC
  • Gold Gifter
KyloCrux wrote
Me wrote

I use them both off of nexus. Sim settlements making settlement managing and building 10x easier.

I will check it out man! Thanks! I can't wait for Modern Firearms 3.0 comes out! You should check it out!
#6. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • E3 2017
I haven't actually been on in quite awhile. I'll have to check it out for sure.