XboxGamerscore moddingPosted:

uwu
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 1038
Is this still a thing? Can I do it by myself with a program on my laptop? I remember I did it once a very long time ago but can't remember the program or if it can be done without an RGH.
#2. Posted:
Mathew
  • Discord
Reputation Power: 11532
Motto: Trick or treat smell my feet
ya you can use Horizon probs will get b& tho
#3. Posted:
uwu
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Loke wroteya you can use Horizon probs will get b& tho

I have an account from like 10 years ago that I modded its gamerscore and it never got banned. But I'm sure they've improvements to their security.

Anybody know how risky that is? I'm going to do it on a dummy account, not on my main. But curious whether they console ban you or ban the account by itself.
#4. Posted:
ZeroTwo
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 2252
Motto: Corona V2 RGH Owner, NiNJA User, Anime Is Life.
Yeah you can mod your gamerscore, use horizon. Make sure you unlocked them offline. Don't unlock all for one game, or else you will get reset and won't be able to add gamerscore to the games you modded.
#5. Posted:
uwu
  • Shoutbox Hero +
ImSoFarAway wroteYeah you can mod your gamerscore, use horizon. Make sure you unlocked them offline. Don't unlock all for one game, or else you will get reset and won't be able to add gamerscore to the games you modded.

What do you mean unlock them offline? Like, not being signed into my account on the Xbox while using Horizon?
#6. Posted:
ZeroTwo
  • 1K Rainmaker
Ancestor wrote
ImSoFarAway wroteYeah you can mod your gamerscore, use horizon. Make sure you unlocked them offline. Don't unlock all for one game, or else you will get reset and won't be able to add gamerscore to the games you modded.

What do you mean unlock them offline? Like, not being signed into my account on the Xbox while using Horizon?

No, in horizon when you unlock your achievements separately you can change the time, date, and unlock online or offline. If you do this online, they will throw a red flag. And don't add a crazy amount, stick to 2,000-3,000 gamerscore a day.
#7. Posted:
uwu
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Oh, I get that now. Thank you so much.

It'd still be better to not be using the account on the Xbox while doing that, I believe. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
#8. Posted:
ZeroTwo
  • E3 2018
Ancestor wroteOh, I get that now. Thank you so much.

It'd still be better to not be using the account on the Xbox while doing that, I believe. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

Yes sign out of the account when you do this then sign back in. And no problem, if you need help pm me.
#9. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • 1k News Comments
Reputation Power: 708
Yes, still possible! I have a tutorial on 7S from a long ass time ago when I used to mod gamer score for people! Still possible using lefluffie and horizon! Just YouTube that and modding gamerscore. It has to be done through the 360 though, idk if there is any other way.
#10. Posted:
Allnutt
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 311
Pretty sure you have to buy the diamond subscription to mod gamer score on Horizon.

I unlocked every achievement for at least 5 games and didn't get banned and that was on my main.
But like others have said, play it safe and just do a few thousand each day, all offline.