GeneralLooking to get American NetflixPosted:

RizIa
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 6
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the American version of Netflix on my computer? I'm currently living in Ireland.

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to RizIa For This Useful Post:

CMY (01-09-2018)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 515
Motto: {@@}
From Ireland you say, you want to head just a tad South, West and you will find plenty of American Netflix's

Or you could change the location of your computer, I think it's the IP address which you could use a VPN for so it looks like you're in America and then all you have to do is sign up. I'm sure that's how people do it
#3. Posted:
iJustine
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 81
RizIa wroteCan anyone point me in the right direction to get the American version of Netflix on my computer? I'm currently living in Ireland.

The only way would be to get a VPN that assigns you an American IP but lately Netflix has been has been blocking VPNs/Proxies, If i were you i would try free VPNs and not pay for one unless you know that it isnt blocked by Netflix.

Good luck!
#4. Posted:
The_Red_Devils
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 169
Use this:
hola.org/
#5. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2736
hola is a good site and just use a US ip, ive used this before for Netflix, but doesn't really work all that great to be honest.
#6. Posted:
Kate
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 136
Motto: I love mikey
you gotta move to america den homie
#7. Posted:
CMY
  • Download King
Reputation Power: 292
Motto: Take One to Break One -CMY
You'd have to change your IP Address. Personally I think it's easier on Xbox if you have one.
#8. Posted:
Chat
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 939
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
at this stage, you might aswell save yourself the money & the hassle, and download Kodi & some Third Party Software to watch whatever you like