Xbox OneWhere are we at for Xbox One HacksPosted:

Powerstroke1029
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1
This isn't talked about enough.. let's get it rolling!

What details have been found and how far out are we from an exploit.. it's time to rise and shine and I know it's close but what do we have for details or an eta..

Team XeCuter need to speek fast..

Last edited by Powerstroke1029 ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
maDz
Reputation Power: 3344
Motto: 01111001 01100101 01100101 01110100
Most of the real OGs from Team XeCuter and the beginning of the 360 modding scene are and have been gone for a while.
#3. Posted:
Powerstroke1029
  • Gold Member
maDz wroteMost of the real OGs from Team XeCuter and the beginning of the 360 modding scene are and have been gone for a while.

Well even if there gone we need something from somebody.. it's 2018 and it's not impossible.. basically for anyone to releases and exploit for Xbox one is pretty much a free get out jail card..

I just wonder what the hell is going on.. I just want some info.. as in how close are we?
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 518
Motto: {@@}
Nowhere near to finding out an exploit, even so I haven't heard anyone really trying to find anything out. I can't remember who but a well known modder and a group has tried to exploit it which landed themselves in some serious trouble causing them to just leave it completely

There has only just been gamesave mods working so I guess it's slowly getting there. I doubt it will be anytime soon that it's able to be exploited as most of the older guys who founded the 360 exploits, like madz said, have all moved on with life years ago so
#5. Posted:
Powerstroke1029
  • Gold Member
Dalm wroteNowhere near to finding out an exploit, even so I haven't heard anyone really trying to find anything out. I can't remember who but a well known modder and a group has tried to exploit it which landed themselves in some serious trouble causing them to just leave it completely

There has only just been gamesave mods working so I guess it's slowly getting there. I doubt it will be anytime soon that it's able to be exploited as most of the older guys who founded the 360 exploits, like madz said, have all moved on with life years ago so

Sad news.. I just think if we can talk more or something that something might happen.. it's hardly talked about..
#6. Posted:
maDz
Reputation Power: 3344
Motto: 01111001 01100101 01100101 01110100
Powerstroke1029 wrote
Dalm wroteNowhere near to finding out an exploit, even so I haven't heard anyone really trying to find anything out. I can't remember who but a well known modder and a group has tried to exploit it which landed themselves in some serious trouble causing them to just leave it completely

Sad news.. I just think if we can talk more or something that something might happen.. it's hardly talked about..
Because if someone started bragging about what they found, M$ would be on their ass.
#7. Posted:
Potion
Reputation Power: 1266
Motto: Sophrosyne.
Nothing serious. The only things that have been made public was a webkit exploit released by unknownv2; This exploit was quickly patched. I worked on a few POC hacks for the console but the first one was patched ~3 years ago. The more recent one involves Kodi and its ability add 3rd party add-ons. The console will most likely not be hacked to the extent that the 360 was for quite a while. However homebrew such as emulators without dev-mode should be coming soon.

A side note: An admin on Team-Xecuter said that some of his friends were facing serious charges over attempting to hack the Xbox one. Take this with a grain of salt though.
#8. Posted:
Powerstroke1029
  • Gold Member
Potion wroteNothing serious. The only things that have been made public was a webkit exploit released by unknownv2; This exploit was quickly patched. I worked on a few POC hacks for the console but the first one was patched ~3 years ago. The more recent one involves Kodi and its ability add 3rd party add-ons. The console will most likely not be hacked to the extent that the 360 was for quite a while. However homebrew such as emulators without dev-mode should be coming soon.

Thanks for the information.. basically are you saying no multiplayer mod menus ect?
#9. Posted:
Potion
Reputation Power: 1266
Motto: Sophrosyne.
Powerstroke1029 wrote
Potion wroteNothing serious. The only things that have been made public was a webkit exploit released by unknownv2; This exploit was quickly patched. I worked on a few POC hacks for the console but the first one was patched ~3 years ago. The more recent one involves Kodi and its ability add 3rd party add-ons. The console will most likely not be hacked to the extent that the 360 was for quite a while. However homebrew such as emulators without dev-mode should be coming soon.

Thanks for the information.. basically are you saying no multiplayer mod menus ect?

Yes that is what I am saying. There is nothing that will allow kernel level access. I do suggest downloading Kodi on your Xbox One if you want some more simply stuff like emulators as there is an entrypoint in Kodi.
#10. Posted:
Activez-
  • 1000 Thanks
Reputation Power: 704
Motto: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." - Erza Titania Scarlet
Potion wrote
Powerstroke1029 wrote

Yes that is what I am saying. There is nothing that will allow kernel level access. I do suggest downloading Kodi on your Xbox One if you want some more simply stuff like emulators as there is an entrypoint in Kodi.

I thought kodi was taken off the marketplace?