New search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370Posted:

KingTaco
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 113
Malaysia government decide to do a new search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 nearly 4 years after it disappeared.

Source :https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/malaysia-approves-new-search-for-missing-airliner/ar-BBHVMf9

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to KingTaco For This Useful Post:

CMY (01-07-2018)
#2. Posted:
CMY
  • Download King
Reputation Power: 292
Motto: Take One to Break One -CMY
Odd that they started a search up for it after 4 years. But still shows something.
#3. Posted:
Taylor
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 1182
They never should have given up. Still remember whenever this first happened years ago, still in high school reading everything I could find on it because I was so interested.

Hopefully they find something and give the families of those who were lost some information.
#4. Posted:
MikeyIsFat
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 238
Motto: yeeeeeeeeet
Back when this happened when I was in school, this was all I cared about for a while. I couldn't figure out how it happened. I wanted to know more but I never got the answers sadly. Hopefully I myself and all the families will get the answers soon
#5. Posted:
kcfrvr
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 52
Motto: 23
I'm sure if they would've never stopped looking for it, they would've probably had it by now. But what's the point in starting again? They act like anything is still gonna be there 4 years later, besides some human remains or something like that.
#6. Posted:
Activez-
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 704
Motto: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." - Erza Titania Scarlet
Taylor wroteThey never should have given up. Still remember whenever this first happened years ago, still in high school reading everything I could find on it because I was so interested.

Hopefully they find something and give the families of those who were lost some information.

Well you have to stop at some point. When everyone finally comes to the realization that nothing can be done is the stopping point for a lot of searches. Sucks but it's reality. Searching costs a lot of money, time, and man power. You can't just devote all your resources to just one thing.
#7. Posted:
mightycarmods
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 101
Motto: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullcrap.
kcfrvr wroteI'm sure if they would've never stopped looking for it, they would've probably had it by now. But what's the point in starting again? They act like anything is still gonna be there 4 years later, besides some human remains or something like that.

I agree completely. The odds of finding something back in 2014 were slim. Now it's 2018, the chances of them finding anything is pretty low. Who knows, maybe they will and we can finally get some answers.