GeneralSamsung Iconx 2018 are they good?Posted:

Vases
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 24
Motto: Don't ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.
Didn't know where to post this I didn't see it audio section so I thought I might post it here if any admins or moderators want to move it to the correct section that's fine, But I was looking at Bluetooth wireless earbuds and was wondering if anybody knows if the Samsung iconx 2018 variant is any good?
#2. Posted:
Splyce
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 56
Motto: Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.
Not really heard of them tbh
#3. Posted:
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 481
Motto: {@@}
They're alright, just got these myself. If you like Samsung earphones then they are no different, just wireless and have 1 or 2 increased specs. Not much different to the iPhone ones, although I like these ones as they fit nicer and feel a lot more comfortable. Wouldn't say they're worth the price, can get some cheaper ones that aren't much different or wired ones with better specs
#4. Posted:
u0001f602
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 108
Motto: i am unicode for an emoji
never heard of them tbh but after looking for a minute at the specs, it seems decent
#5. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 150
There dope !!!!
#6. Posted:
Vases
  • Gold Member +
Motto: Don't ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.
Dalm wroteThey're alright, just got these myself. If you like Samsung earphones then they are no different, just wireless and have 1 or 2 increased specs. Not much different to the iPhone ones, although I like these ones as they fit nicer and feel a lot more comfortable. Wouldn't say they're worth the price, can get some cheaper ones that aren't much different or wired ones with better specs
I'm looking for completely wireless ones heard these were good.
#7. Posted:
Vases
  • Winter 2017
Blizzard wroteThere dope !!!!
you have them?