GeneralPlease help! Weird colours on screen.Posted:

Reputation Power: 0
So I was about to turn my pc off and it said shutdown and update so I done that and when I turned it back on my screen is all fuzzy with weird colours? I can browse but the I cannot make out any words or pictures. When I disable my graphics card and restart my pc the issue goes away and it's back to normal so I have tried to update the drivers and everything but I cannot get it to work. I get a feeling I need a new graphics card but I really don't want to but a new one so if there's a solution to this I would appreciate it if you let me know . I've tried searching the issue online but the only thing that comes up that is similar is polarization with a tv (I think). I will add pictures when I get to my pc.
#2. Posted:
MrMw209
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 360
Motto: Checkout my Profile for link to my console shop
Try using onboard graphics and if the problems still there your drivers for grapics may have corrupted try unistalling them in device manager and reinstalling them
#3. Posted:
Okay I'm trying that now, Thank you! I'll upload pictures now.
#4. Posted:
I have tried disabling it and it doesn't work and I also uninstalled everything and 're installed the drivers and it still goes all weird with loads of colours
#5. Posted:
AD4M
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 126
Motto: PC Support Dude
Any pictures? What cable are you using?

It's a very common issue with VGA when one of the pins is bent on one of the end.

Pictures will help tho