GeneralIs it just me or is anyone else in tearsPosted:

Ilcamorrista
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 184
Have you ever thought, even a year ago, aw I should probarly invest in bitcoin its definetly going to rise? But never get round to do it? Even if you could only affored one...

check the price now
#2. Posted:
Me
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 118
I want to start investing in cheep coins like 5cents and bellow and buy 100 dollars of each and if ever one of those coins go up to even 1 dollar I will be a millionaire. I just don't know of a CoinBase type of website to buy low end unheard of coins.
#3. Posted:
Ilcamorrista
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 184
Me wroteI want to start investing in cheep coins like 5cents and bellow and buy 100 dollars of each and if ever one of those coins go up to even 1 dollar I will be a millionaire. I just don't know of a CoinBase type of website to buy low end unheard of coins.

Blockchain do 3%, LBC is kinda good and theres another one but I cant remember
#4. Posted:
MrMw209
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 245
Ilcamorrista wroteHave you ever thought, even a year ago, aw I should probarly invest in bitcoin its definetly going to rise? But never get round to do it? Even if you could only affored one...

check the price now

I wish i bad of bought bitcoin way back when it first was announced
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2939
Not going to lie my friends use to talk about bitcoin a lot back in the day, back then I'm sure they were less than 100 probably 10 - 50 at the time. Definitely wish I would of made an smart investment at the time.
#6. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 73
Motto: "If I were God, I would add chocolate popsicles to the school cafeteria's menu."
I remember hearing a lot about bitcoin a couple years ago. Like we would make jokes about it Wish i would have invested as well
#7. Posted:
Me
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 118
Ilcamorrista wrote
Me wroteI want to start investing in cheep coins like 5cents and bellow and buy 100 dollars of each and if ever one of those coins go up to even 1 dollar I will be a millionaire. I just don't know of a CoinBase type of website to buy low end unheard of coins.

Blockchain do 3%, LBC is kinda good and theres another one but I cant remember

Blockchain only does Bitcoin and Ether... No Lower end Digital Currency
#8. Posted:
ANlME
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 172
Motto: Never forgetti moms spaghetti
could always invest in dogecoin kappa
#9. Posted:
-YoungSinatra
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 19
I'm currently looking into investing into Ripple, and ETH, and maybe Litecoin.
#10. Posted:
TaigaAisaka
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 399
Motto: Pantsu is my Baka <3 Good and bad, I made the promise to stay at your side every step of the way. Also spells my name Yoori now.
I'm really kicking myself because I cashed out when it reached like 2.6k around late July. Thought that was going to be the cap and crash hard and well, yeah now I feel like a jackass for jumping the gun...