Are RGHs Worth It Right Now?

NOO
28.57% (2 votes)
YESS
71.43% (5 votes)

Total Votes: 7

ModdingRGH Suggestions?Posted:

Reputation Power: 0
Are RGH/JTAGS still worth purchasing as of 12/05/2017?

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to -Savage For This Useful Post:

Rodent_Modz (12-05-2017)
#2. Posted:
BoultonsMods
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 78
Depends what you're intentions are of them

I purchased mine mainly for having fun, hasn't disappointed me yet
#3. Posted:
Lia
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 249
If you're needing to ask that question then I say no because your clearly using it for one thing and that's to mod which isn't the only thing they are used for.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
I've had a RGH a few years ago, I know what you can do on them.
#5. Posted:
Lily
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 510
Motto: If you need help with anything, send me a PM. I'm available whenever and anybody can feel free to add me as well.
At the moment, if your intent is to do services and make money off of it, I've read (and experienced it myself) that services have really gone down due to there being a lot of modders.

If you want to have fun, mess around with pals and just use it for entertainment, you might want to get one. The problem with that is that you'd need to maintan your RGH (stealth services, KVs when necessary) by yourself and not using the funds you'd make off of modding.

It's really your call, there are quite a few good sellers of RGHs on here (Streamah, Rodent-ModZ, etcetera) that are trusted sellers and if you do decide to get one, I'd check them out at the very top of the Xbox Forum section of TTG. Hope this helps.
#6. Posted:
King
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 1859
I still feel people should purchase JTAG/RGH consoles, sure if you/people just want to host lobbies and or/mod on them then yes, you will get very bored and sell your console. I've had my console for many, many years. I don't go on it as much now but i have over 110+ games on it so when i just wanna chill and relive old nostalgic memories playing games i use to and still enjoy i would hop on and play.

#7. Posted:
MrMw209
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 245
Like stated above if you intend on buying to make money no its not worth on the other hand if you intend on using emulators etc yes i would say buy
#8. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 2534
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
So much you can do with them as you know I keep my jasper jtag I have just because it's one of those things you will always want to have cause someday they will not be around they are so rare to have. It's part of history
#9. Posted:
MrMw209
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 245
Rodent_Modz wroteSo much you can do with them as you know I keep my jasper jtag I have just because it's one of those things you will always want to have cause someday they will not be around they are so rare to have. It's part of history

Same ive still got my jasper bb too
#10. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Idea Guy
Reputation Power: 2534
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
MrMw209 wrote
Rodent_Modz wroteSo much you can do with them as you know I keep my jasper jtag I have just because it's one of those things you will always want to have cause someday they will not be around they are so rare to have. It's part of history

Same ive still got my jasper bb too

I had a bunch of 512mb. And 256mb. Which are the rarest