"Ghost Ships" Wash Ashore In JapanPosted:

TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 74
Motto: "If I were God, I would add chocolate popsicles to the school cafeteria's menu."
I thought this was a really interesting article. It is kind of spooky, even though they know the exact reason these boats are washing ashore.

"At least four ships have washed up on Japan's west coast this month, some with bodies on board, and while authorities haven't confirmed their origin, signs suggest they're from North Korea."

Ghost Ships Wash Ashore
#2. Posted:
ACL_
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 78
Motto: Work Hard, Stay Humble ll Feel free to add me :) ll Road to 100 Rep & 1000 posts
This is such a weird story, signs only suggest what if they haven't come from there?
#3. Posted:
Lily
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 510
Motto: If you need help with anything, send me a PM. I'm available whenever and anybody can feel free to add me as well.
What the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

It must be a terrible ordeal to find an unmanned ship, filled with skeletons; ghastly even.
#4. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
Motto: "If I were God, I would add chocolate popsicles to the school cafeteria's menu."
Lily wroteWhat the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

It must be a terrible ordeal to find an unmanned ship, filled with skeletons; ghastly even.

Yeah its so freaky. Imagine if you were just on the coast and you find this ship washed ashore
#5. Posted:
Kisses
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 114
These stories are quite morbid

Cant even imagine boarding one of those vessles
#6. Posted:
PUBG
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 32
This is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.
#7. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
pollynot wroteThis is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.

I havent heard about them trying to defect! I agree, I think the forced fishing makes a little more sense. It is something to think about though as another possibility.
#8. Posted:
PUBG
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 32
TastyCereal wrote
pollynot wroteThis is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.

I havent heard about them trying to defect! I agree, I think the forced fishing makes a little more sense. It is something to think about though as another possibility.
i was reading today and they are more ships washing up on the coast. I feel sorry for the NK citizens.
#9. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Thats crazy man, thanks for sharing, had no idea they keep coming
#10. Posted:
u0001f602
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 109
Motto: i am unicode for an emoji
Lily wroteWhat the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

this is a reasonable explanation for this, nothing else could really explain it