"Ghost Ships" Wash Ashore In JapanPosted:

TastyCereal
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 471
Motto: i put a bullet where i shoulda put a helmet
I thought this was a really interesting article. It is kind of spooky, even though they know the exact reason these boats are washing ashore.

"At least four ships have washed up on Japan's west coast this month, some with bodies on board, and while authorities haven't confirmed their origin, signs suggest they're from North Korea."

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#2. Posted:
Ashfull
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 106
This is such a weird story, signs only suggest what if they haven't come from there?
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 755
What the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

It must be a terrible ordeal to find an unmanned ship, filled with skeletons; ghastly even.
#4. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Sensei
Lily wroteWhat the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

It must be a terrible ordeal to find an unmanned ship, filled with skeletons; ghastly even.

Yeah its so freaky. Imagine if you were just on the coast and you find this ship washed ashore
#5. Posted:
Kisses
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 184
These stories are quite morbid

Cant even imagine boarding one of those vessles
#6. Posted:
PUBG
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 37
This is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.
#7. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Sensei
pollynot wroteThis is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.

I havent heard about them trying to defect! I agree, I think the forced fishing makes a little more sense. It is something to think about though as another possibility.
#8. Posted:
PUBG
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 37
TastyCereal wrote
pollynot wroteThis is so sad, I was reading on This the other day they say they where trying to defect, but the fishing thing is more logical.

I havent heard about them trying to defect! I agree, I think the forced fishing makes a little more sense. It is something to think about though as another possibility.
i was reading today and they are more ships washing up on the coast. I feel sorry for the NK citizens.
#9. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Sensei
Thats crazy man, thanks for sharing, had no idea they keep coming
#10. Posted:
u0001f602
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 112
Lily wroteWhat the professor Saturo Miyamoto said makes sense; North Korea is using inexperience fishers and sailors to fish for military food since Kim Jong Un expanded the reach of the fishing industry, this inexperience could certainly be the cause of the ghost ships showing up on Japan's shores.

this is a reasonable explanation for this, nothing else could really explain it