AnimeFunny Anime Suggestions?Posted:

TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 74
Motto: "If I were God, I would add chocolate popsicles to the school cafeteria's menu."
I'm looking for a comedy anime to watch. I just started Trigun, but want something funny to watch too. Do you guys have any suggestions for me?

I've seen Maidsama and Haven't you heard Im sakamoto and thought those were both hilarious. Just looking for something to make me laugh, doesnt have to be soley a comedy anime
https://i.imgur.com/201koym.gif
#2. Posted:
Vial
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 597
Gintama is the funniest anime ive ever seen Its one of my favourite shows youll probably enjoy it skip the first 2 eps though because they are filler if you do decide to watch it.
#3. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Motto: "If I were God, I would add chocolate popsicles to the school cafeteria's menu."
Vial wroteGintama is the funniest anime ive ever seen Its one of my favourite shows youll probably enjoy it skip the first 2 eps though because they are filler if you do decide to watch it.

Thanks I'll give Gintama a try I'm surprised I havent seen this yet
#4. Posted:
Nodus
Reputation Power: 651
Motto: Houso ~ Change will never come about if you don't make it happen.
KonoSuba
Assassination Classroom 1 + 2
Tsurezure Children
Aho Girl
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Baka to Test
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
D-frag
Gabriel Dropout

Try these.
#5. Posted:
Vial
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 597
TastyCereal wrote
Vial wroteGintama is the funniest anime ive ever seen Its one of my favourite shows youll probably enjoy it skip the first 2 eps though because they are filler if you do decide to watch it.

Thanks I'll give Gintama a try I'm surprised I havent seen this yet
Its got about 330 episodes currently but its worth every minute of it and Another show you might like is Jojos Bizarre adventure.
#6. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
Nodus wroteKonoSuba
Assassination Classroom 1 + 2
Tsurezure Children
Aho Girl
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Baka to Test
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
D-frag
Gabriel Dropout

Try these.

I've seen Aho Girl and KonoSuba, and I really liked those. I can tell this is a great list, thank you
https://media.tenor.com/images/e8764449ce62a7471bff2b109810c9c8/tenor.gif
#7. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
Vial wroteIts got about 330 episodes currently but its worth every minute of it and Another show you might like is Jojos Bizarre adventure.

I've heard really good things about Jojos Bizarre Adventure, and I just looked it up. It also seems like something I would like
https://hugorjackson.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/funny-anime.jpg
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1132
Check out Detroit Metal City.

The show's definitely not for everyone, though.

myanimelist.net/anime/3702/Detroit_Metal_City

Let me say first off that if you think you will be offended by off - color humor and swearing, run away in panic now, as this show is not for you. It is filled with swearing, rape jokes, drug references and other implied naughtiness. It is not serious, of course - it is comedy and there is no nudity and little violence to be found here.

myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=15744
#9. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Winter 2017
Zesri wroteCheck out Detroit Metal City.

The show's definitely not for everyone, though.

myanimelist.net/anime/3702/Detroit_Metal_City

Let me say first off that if you think you will be offended by off - color humor and swearing, run away in panic now, as this show is not for you. It is filled with swearing, rape jokes, drug references and other implied naughtiness. It is not serious, of course - it is comedy and there is no nudity and little violence to be found here.

myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=15744

I see what you mean after reading the MAL. It seems funny though, ill give it a watch
#10. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Gold Member
Thanks everyone for the responses. I have a big list now I'm gonna start with Gintama and watch some of the ones Nodus suggested since they werent crazy long shounens