GeneralSo I got 2 Xbox One S' for the price of 1.Posted:

Activez-
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 679
Motto: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." - Erza Titania Scarlet
So I purchased a One S bundle a couple days before Black Friday. It was the Halo Edition and it was bundled with Battlefront 2 and a choice of Fifa, Madden, or NHL. As this was a gift for my little cousin, I got him Madden with it. Total was $270 which isn't bad imo. Anyways had some trouble when it first arrived (btw purchased it from walmart). The xbox was already opened. Bummed, I took it back to walmart and wanted a completely new one. Fast forward a week later. A new package arrived. Only this time it's two xbox ones but I only paid for the one.

Not sure what I want to do about it. I know Amazon doesn't care if they "accidentally" send you multiple items that you may not have paid for. Don't know what Walmart does.

tl;dr Bought one Xbox from Walrmart. Recieved two.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Activez- For This Useful Post:

Jxsse (12-04-2017), TastyCereal (12-04-2017), Xbox (12-04-2017), ACL_ (12-04-2017), Mikey (12-04-2017), Zesri (12-04-2017)
#2. Posted:
RVM
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 464
Activez- wroteSo I purchased a One S bundle a couple days before Black Friday. It was the Halo Edition and it was bundled with Battlefront 2 and a choice of Fifa, Madden, or NHL. As this was a gift for my little cousin, I got him Madden with it. Total was $270 which isn't bad imo. Anyways had some trouble when it first arrived (btw purchased it from walmart). The xbox was already opened. Bummed, I took it back to walmart and wanted a completely new one. Fast forward a week later. A new package arrived. Only this time it's two xbox ones but I only paid for the one.

Not sure what I want to do about it. I know Amazon doesn't care if they "accidentally" send you multiple items that you may not have paid for. Don't know what Walmart does.

tl;dr Bought one Xbox from Walrmart. Recieved two.

Why not just keep them both? Isn't really anything they can do when they're at fault.
#3. Posted:
Vial
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 592
Id probably Keep it or sell it if it was me or Maybe give it to another family member.
#4. Posted:
Runes
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 8
Motto: Buying an RGH soon
Sell both and just get an Xbox One X
#5. Posted:
Activez-
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 679
Motto: "All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world." - Erza Titania Scarlet
Runes wroteSell both and just get an Xbox One X

One is a gift. And I don't want an X.
#6. Posted:
ACL_
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 78
Motto: Work Hard, Stay Humble ll Feel free to add me :) ll Road to 100 Rep & 1000 posts

Honestly I believe this is the most sensible idea, I would personally do this
#7. Posted:
Mei
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 64
give it back and feel like a saint for about 30 mins then the next 3 days realizing that it was dumb
#8. Posted:
Projectiles
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 20
Motto: Mikey is meh dad

Should sell one and use the money to get yourself games and Xbox Live, thats what I would do.
#9. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 2373
Nice man either sell it for some extra dollar or if your good for money do a giveaway maybe
#10. Posted:
Lily
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 510
Motto: If you need help with anything, send me a PM. I'm available whenever and anybody can feel free to add me as well.
Well, if you've already have a console and don't want the second Xbox, you might as well sell it and make some money for yourself.

You're not at fault for their sending two consoles instead of one; they didn't charge you a second one, correct?