MusicWanting to learn acoustic guitar!Posted:

Admission
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 84
Motto: "Anyone may claim that he will act in the direst times, yet only a brave man acts in times great and small" -Cloud Strife. Next Goal: 100 Rep ^_^
Ive been wanting to learn acoustic guitar for a short while now and was currently thinking about getting one for christmas, But I wasnt sure whats the best like starter guitar for someone who wants to learn from scratch? Any help would be massively appreciated. Budget is around 50-100

(PS: Sorry if this is the wrong topic to ask in just couldn't find any more fitting topics )
#2. Posted:
ACL_
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 78
Motto: Work Hard, Stay Humble ll Feel free to add me :) ll Road to 100 Rep & 1000 posts
You can learn of YouTube videos pretty easy as long as you learn the basics 8 chords, guitar wise go to your local music/guitar shop and ask them.
Should have one for that budget
#3. Posted:
Shabbah
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 23
Motto: Eata da spaghetti to forgetti your regretti
Get rocksmith
#4. Posted:
Belieber
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 150
Dzl wroteGet rocksmith

Rock smith isn't good for learning just messing around. I used YouTube and I also use a beginner/ intermediate guitar book. If u have any questions feel free to pm. I'm not a master but I can play any song if I put my mind to it.
#5. Posted:
Admission
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 84
Motto: "Anyone may claim that he will act in the direst times, yet only a brave man acts in times great and small" -Cloud Strife. Next Goal: 100 Rep ^_^
Belieber wrote
Dzl wroteGet rocksmith

Rock smith isn't good for learning just messing around. I used YouTube and I also use a beginner/ intermediate guitar book. If u have any questions feel free to pm. I'm not a master but I can play any song if I put my mind to it.

Yeah I was about to say rocksmith is more for an electric guitar too, That sounds really good pal thanks
#6. Posted:
Narstiee
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 54
I have always wanted to learn acoustic also
#7. Posted:
Mario350
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 128
I always wanted to learn guitar as well wish i could help you find a good guitar but i dont know any myself
#8. Posted:
MrMw209
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 245
Youtube will be your best way to learn
#9. Posted:
Hyde
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 277
Look around for starter guitars. It depends on price, you could go cheap as your only practicing but it might not hold a tune. So going super cheap isn't always the best for getting a guitar
#10. Posted:
u0001f602
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 107
Motto: i am unicode for an emoji
youtube or if you know a friend that can help, but just search on google for brands and stuff