Generalwhat could i add to this banner to make it better?Posted:

Reputation Power: 128
Motto: Rollin dimes and sniping twine
so i landed a paying customer and he wanted a christmas themed banner.

i wasnt able to think of anything and came up with this. if anyone has any ideasor something i can add to this to make it better lmk, thanks.

pics here

Last edited by fl6nk ; edited 2 times in total
#2. Posted:
Kate
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 93
Motto: HMU For Mods
already looks amazing tbh
#3. Posted:
TyroneWATERMELON
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 560
Motto: :PCMR:
Keep it the same but remove and/or re-position the Santa in his slay as its covering the "By fl6nk" text also make the "By fl6nk" text smaller as he has payed, also the Christmas hat man? c'mon i can do better than that and i don't even use Photoshop, put it on the "N" at an angle and make it look like its 3d on there example;
#4. Posted:
RedWood wroteKeep it the same but remove and/or re-position the Santa in his slay as its covering the "By fl6nk" text also make the "By fl6nk" text smaller as he has payed, also the Christmas hat man? c'mon i can do better than that and i don't even use Photoshop, put it on the "N" at an angle and make it look like its 3d on there example;

he hasnt paid for it yet and thats my watermark until he does, and i was planning on doing that lmao but thanks tho appreciate the feed back tho
#5. Posted:
MrMw209
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 246
Image not showing
#6. Posted:
Axios
  • Graphics King
Reputation Power: 928
Motto: US Army Veteran & Graphic Designer
I like the colors, it's looking pretty good thus far, I just have a few issues with it:

• The "N" and "E" slightly clip into each other toward the bottom, leaving a weird shadow.
  • The lettering on the signs should be brown, perhaps utilize an inner shadow to make it appear as though the lettering is etched into it.
  • The gifts on the right hand side appear pretty flat (not a big deal, could simply gaussian blur and bring attention back to the "NE7".)

Keep up the good work, and be sure to keep sharing your work!
#7. Posted:
MrMw209 wroteImage not showing

yes idk what happened but i provided a link to it now

Axios wrote

I like the colors, it's looking pretty good thus far, I just have a few issues with it:

The "N" and "E" slightly clip into each other toward the bottom, leaving a weird shadow.
The lettering on the signs should be brown, perhaps utilize an inner shadow to make it appear as though the lettering is etched into it.
The gifts on the right hand side appear pretty flat (not a big deal, could simply gaussian blur and bring attention back to the "NE7".)

thanks for that. i might re render the text and i have added inner shadow before heading back onto here. and for the gifts im replacing them because they dont look the best imo. thanks for the feedback man really appreciate it especially from you