GeneralFIFA 18??????????Posted:

ACL_
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 78
Motto: Work Hard, Stay Humble ll Feel free to add me :) ll Road to 100 Rep & 1000 posts
Should I get it? Is it different to last FIFA
#2. Posted:
oxo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 154
it not that bad tbh still the same in terms of pay to win but if you play fut champs and squad battles you can get a op team in about a month
#3. Posted:
OAlexx
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 54
Motto: Gifted by Axios! PUBG and PC building enthusiast. Love your face!
Yeah, I'd say get it. I love what they've done with it this year apart from packs.
#4. Posted:
DeeJay-
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 137
It's great but shit haha best way I can put it :')
#5. Posted:
Earn
  • Video King +
Reputation Power: 261
Motto: Gifted by RepBandit
It's definitely different game play wise compared to last fifa, an improvement to me but others might disagree. They haven't really added a lot of new features though, I don't think they've done anything really for career mode and pro clubs.
#6. Posted:
ACL_
  • Gold Member
Motto: Work Hard, Stay Humble ll Feel free to add me :) ll Road to 100 Rep & 1000 posts
oxo wroteit not that bad tbh still the same in terms of pay to win but if you play fut champs and squad battles you can get a op team in about a month

Thanks for replying
#7. Posted:
ACL_
  • Gold Member
OAlexx wroteYeah, I'd say get it. I love what they've done with it this year apart from packs.

Cheers for reply
#8. Posted:
ACL_
  • Winter 2017
Earn wroteIt's definitely different game play wise compared to last fifa, an improvement to me but others might disagree. They haven't really added a lot of new features though, I don't think they've done anything really for career mode and pro clubs.

Thanks for the indepth reply bro
#9. Posted:
Dalm
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 477
Motto: {@@}
Do you have EA Access? Its very good, it lets you have 12 hours play time on their new games for free, although you do pay a monthly subscription of £5 I think.

It's very good if you enjoy EA's games, had early access and all that aswell. Great if you aren't sure whether to purchase the full game or not!

I turned out to not really enjoy the game, it's very different to the others and takes time getting used to. You actually have to aim your shots, passes etc. Isn't assisted as much as the others
#10. Posted:
ACL_
  • 1K Rainmaker
Dalm wroteDo you have EA Access? Its very good, it lets you have 12 hours play time on their new games for free, although you do pay a monthly subscription of £5 I think.

It's very good if you enjoy EA's games, had early access and all that aswell. Great if you aren't sure whether to purchase the full game or not!

I turned out to not really enjoy the game, it's very different to the others and takes time getting used to. You actually have to aim your shots, passes etc. Isn't assisted as much as the others

I swear I saw a deal somewhere for 1 year of each access and 1 year of gold for £35?