WWIIWhat type of class set ups are you using with each divisionPosted:

Jr
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 604
Motto: Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore- 600 rep next milestone
With this game I'm struggling to create a good class set ups with all the divisions so I'm wondering what you guys are using?
#2. Posted:
iShane
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 223
Motto: | Life is just a game |
Depends on your play style
#3. Posted:
Jr
  • Gold Gifter
Motto: Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore- 600 rep next milestone
Tight wroteDepends on your play style
fancy sending me what you use and then I can maybe give it a go
#4. Posted:
Authorities
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 41
Motto: "The Only Limitations Are The Ones You Setup In Your Own Mind. There Is No Such Thing As Limitations, Only Your Own Views Of What Is, And Is Not Possible. There Is More Inside You, Than You Ever Knew, Let It Free." - Never Settle
My go to division is ALWAYS Airborne.
But this one of my classes:
Division: Airborne
Training: Primed
Primary: MP40
Attachments: Extended Mags, Long Barrel (Or whatever it's called I forget, the one that decreases damage falloff) and Reflex Sight
Secondary: M1911
Attachment: Hollow points
Tactical: Gas Grenade or Flares.
I will get on in a minute and look at more of them to tell you some good ones.
#5. Posted:
Jr
  • Christmas!
Authorities wroteMy go to division is ALWAYS Airborne.
Attachments: Extended Mags, Long Barrel (Or whatever it's called I forget, the one that decreases damage falloff) and Reflex Sight
what exactly do the flares do? I'm not online at the moment otherwise I would have a look myself?
#6. Posted:
Authorities
  • Gold Member
Motto: "The Only Limitations Are The Ones You Setup In Your Own Mind. There Is No Such Thing As Limitations, Only Your Own Views Of What Is, And Is Not Possible. There Is More Inside You, Than You Ever Knew, Let It Free." - Never Settle
Primary: Waffe 28
Attachments: Advanced Rifling, Grip, Extended Mags
Secondary: US Shovel (I can wreck a whole lobby with this thing it's crazy good)
Tactical: British N69
This is definitely a "Up In Their Face" kind of class. It's good for the Flak Tower & USS Texas Maps.
#7. Posted:
Authorities
  • Gold Member
Jr wrote
what exactly do the flares do? I'm not online at the moment otherwise I would have a look myself?

Flares are just a super bright light you Throw and it pretty much blinds anyone who looks at it, good for maps that have tight corridors and people camp at
#8. Posted:
Jr
  • E3 2017
Authorities wrote
Jr wrote

Flares are just a super bright light you Throw and it pretty much blinds anyone who looks at it, good for maps that have tight corridors and people camp at
will give them a shot, what console you playing on? Don't have many friends on Xbox playing ww2 if you fancy a game sometime
#9. Posted:
iShane
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 223
Motto: | Life is just a game |
Jr wrote
Tight wroteDepends on your play style
fancy sending me what you use and then I can maybe give it a go

Done
#10. Posted:
Authorities
  • 2 Million
Jr wrote
Authorities wrote
Jr wrote

will give them a shot, what console you playing on? Don't have many friends on Xbox playing ww2 if you fancy a game sometime

I play on Xbox, but I don't really get too much time to play with college and work, but I'll pm you sometime and we'll get something going