FunnyFunniest/Stupidest ways you skipped Work/SchoolPosted:

Realization
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 25
Motto: Live today like there's no tomorrow
What are the Funniest/Stupidist ways you have Skipped work or school.

Mine was when I was a senior (Graduated now) Me and 3 friends went on a little trail behind our school football field to get to the school parking lot so we could go to my house and play video games, After about 2 hours of playing we thought it would be funny if we went back to the school mid day and went to the class and act like nothing was happening, when we pulled into the school parking lot my school was on a total lockdown and there were officers at the entrance, they stopped us, asked for IDs and asked us the basic "Have any weapons on you" etc. after all that we park and start walking up to the school (Keep in mind we still have no idea the school was on total lockdown) our principal was outside and told us that we had to get back in our cars and leave, I asked why and he said 4 people left school campus and were considered armed and dangerous, We all freaked out and left, Next day at school we all figure out that in the 2 hours we were gone, 4 other students had brought a pistol to school, Were taking videos with it outside of the school and one of the kids "accidentally" pulled the trigger, they all hopped in a car and left, Long story short I didn't skip the rest of the year.

Likes and Rep are appreciated but not required.

Let me know what your funny/stupid story is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Realization For This Useful Post:

Rodent_Modz (11-12-2017), Xbox (11-12-2017)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2870
Last Friday for WWII
#3. Posted:
Hux
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 77
Once I filled up a cup with water, went to the bathroom and made noises like I was throwing up whilst pouring the water into the toilet. That was probably 7-8 years ago and it worked lol.
#4. Posted:
Blizzard
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 127
Motto: Trying To Reach 250 Rep Before 2k Post / I Love Being A Gold Member / A Man Who Lives For Nothing Will Die For Anything
Acting sick when i really wasn't
#5. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 2515
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
truck just wouldn't turn in the parking lot told my boss i would be in sometime this week

called him as i passed him as he was pulling in to parking lot
#6. Posted:
oxo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 140
Legit climbed out of a open window at school and run and jumped fence it was worth the next days detention
#7. Posted:
PostMalone
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 152
Motto: S/O dah for the gold | youtube.com/c/imthehomiematt
probably just acted sick