BoostingBoosting ban wave is comingPosted:

Reputation Power: 21
My buddy just got reset for boosting. He's level locked at level 1. So good luck
#2. Posted:
nonadaptive
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 149
Motto: PogChampion
If ranks get locked that's honestly a childish move from Sledgehammer. Just reset them or put them on a temporary ban.
#3. Posted:
B19
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 77
nonadaptive wrote
If ranks get locked that's honestly a childish move from Sledgehammer. Just reset them or put them on a temporary ban.

I disagree, It would be nice for that to happen lmao
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 8
nonadaptive wrote

I agree with this, boosting should be penalized, but completely ruining a game they paid for is too extreme. I'd say a reset and temporary ban is good enough.
#5. Posted:
Famous
Reputation Power: 2863
Motto: Chaotic 360 Admin/Seller Drink Famous * Play Famous * Be Famous *
Ban wave was going to happen regardless. Hence why SPM on the leader-boards.
#6. Posted:
oxo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 140
Lmao deserved little scrubs
#7. Posted:
Chat
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 735
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
If you're dumb enough to boost, when if you use your brain you'd know oh I'm probably going to get reset, then so what they deserve to be locked. They get what they deserved if the game means so much to them then they can make a new account.
#8. Posted:
Columbia
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 207
Motto: Top Pages Singles And Top Page TL l USS Texas SnD expert l ONLY GT - Tight l 400k+ on Twitter l Shoe Botter l Sneakerhead/SneakerEnthusiast l ONLY DEAL ONSITE l 87% OF 2015, 2016 And 2017 Members Need Helmet
"My buddy just got reset for boosting. He's level locked at level 1. So good luck" This doesnt sound convincing at all lmao they would most likely mention a ban wave or reset wave.
#9. Posted:
Chat
  • 5K Undisputed
Reputation Power: 735
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
Columbia wrote"My buddy just got reset for boosting. He's level locked at level 1. So good luck" This doesnt sound convincing at all lmao they would most likely mention a ban wave or reset wave.

They didn't for MWR, they just dealt with it people started saying they've been reset bla bla.
#10. Posted:
Columbia
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 207
Motto: Top Pages Singles And Top Page TL l USS Texas SnD expert l ONLY GT - Tight l 400k+ on Twitter l Shoe Botter l Sneakerhead/SneakerEnthusiast l ONLY DEAL ONSITE l 87% OF 2015, 2016 And 2017 Members Need Helmet
Chat wrote
Columbia wrote"My buddy just got reset for boosting. He's level locked at level 1. So good luck" This doesnt sound convincing at all lmao they would most likely mention a ban wave or reset wave.

They didn't for MWR, they just dealt with it people started saying they've been reset bla bla.
They didnt do a Reset wave though they we're resetting select people Most of the Mafia/Famous kids got away with it on MWR so