RootingMotorola Z2 Play Rooting Worth It?Posted:

Authorities
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 38
Motto: "The Only Limitations Are The Ones You Setup In Your Own Mind. There Is No Such Thing As Limitations, Only Your Own Views Of What Is, And Is Not Possible. There Is More Inside You, Than You Ever Knew, Let It Free." - Never Settle
Got my Z2 about 3 months ago, and it's a great phone, but I was looking into rooting, and I'm wondering if it's worth the risk? I know it can brick the device, and all other sorts of issues, but I've heard alot people can do it and it works just fine?
#2. Posted:
FreeMcNuggets
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 6
I have Rooted my Galaxy s5 and has no problem but the only thing is if you choose to download Rooted apps from the internet browser make sure it's not a virus bc it can ruin your phone.

Found this out after I Rooted my old Galaxy s4 and downloaded an app I shouldn't of had.
#3. Posted:
Mitochondria
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 279
It fully depends if you are on a rootable version of Android or have an unlocked bootloader, so you can just flash the image. If you can root go for it, if you are on a warranty be careful; don't want to lose it because you wanted some freedom (you can do it just don't break the phone lmao).